WaterPik WaterFlosser for Kids, Ages 6+, 1 ea uploaded by Shannon M.

BY WATERPIK

Easier, More Effective More Fun Than String Floss! Most dental professionals recommend brushing and flossing to keep your teeth and gums their healthiest. Unfortunately, nearly 90-percent of Americans don t floss on a daily basis, and most people simply do not like to floss. Finally, there is an easier and more effective alternative to string floss. The Waterpik Water Flosser. Waterpik Water Flossers provide a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to massage and stimulate gums, and remove plaque deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can t reach. For orthodontic patients, the Waterpik Ultra, Cordless Plus, and For Kids models include the Orthodontic Tip, which is clinically proven to be three times as effective as string floss for removing plaque around braces. It includes 20 removavle cling decals that are a fun way to person see more...

• How well does this work and is it fairly easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do they have to use a kid one or is a normal one okay for kids too?6 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Great product for kids that hate brushing it flossing. Since my daughter is always more interested in my products I always try to purchase things for her that are similar to mine. It's easy to use and fun for her.
maria p.
Love love love this ! I bought my nephew one and he usually hates tooth care time. He now looks forward to oral care.The price is a little high but so worth it.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a great product. My 6 year old daughter hates to floss and this is a great alternative.
Erica S.
I was interested in a water flosser for some time but couldn't afford one. I came across this kids waterpik and while it's still a bit expensive, it was more affordable that then other ones. I picked it up at Walmart about 4 years ago and I absolutely love it! Helps keep my teeth cleaner than traditional flossing. i still use floss but use the waterpik to help aid in flushing and more sensitive areas.
Tyconda C.
I have my waterpik and love mine so much that I had to get my little ones started young. This is when they start really forming life looking habits. I wanted the habit of the waterpik be second nature. For me it isn't and I'm constantly having to remind myself. I didn't want that for her. She loves hers.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
I have 4 children with ages ranging from 12 (with braces) to 5. My dentist suggested I invest in this handy product to increase my kids flossing. Man, did it do the trick! A litttle weird at first, but super effective, less painful than traditional flossing, and the kids actually use it! By far the best purchase I made this year.
Candice W.
Everyone should have one of these! They are an excellent alternative to flossing! (I still suggest flossing after using) Great to use with braces on !
Shauna S.
Do they have to use a kid one or is a normal one okay for kids too?
Arielle B.
How well does this work and is it fairly easy to use?