BY WATERPIK

This Waterpik water flosser gives you something to smile about. Featuring a powerful water pressure system, this flosser easily removes bacteria from between teeth and below the gumline. Wave goodbye to unwanted plaque with this Waterpik Ultra cordless dental water flosser. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is 10 times better than flossing. I mix water and a little bit of mouth was and floss with it and I feel like I just got back from the dentist. This has made my gums healthier. It’s super strong so just be careful the first time I used it I got too close to my gums and it blasted everywhere I didn’t like it be that strong.
Brooklyn D.
This is sooo much better than flossing!!! It practically takes no time at all and is super easy to use... my only complaint would be if you don’t close your mouth over it, it may spray on the counter/ mirror 💕
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a million times better then flossing! Flossing takes forever and it pretty hard to do. Water flossing is way faster and easier! It hurts a little at first so set it on the lowest setting but you get used to it. Also the water flossed does a better job at flossing then I do.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is more effective than flossing, however, I find it painful even on the lowest setting. It gets messy. I always end up getting water all over me and the counter.
Amy M.
I love this product! I hate to floss because it hurts my teeth and gums, but using a Waterpik made it so that it doesn't hurt and I actually almost enjoy flossing now. It had multiple types of tips that can be attached for cleaning desired areas and two different pulse settings to control how fast the water comes out of the machine. I only use the lower one because the higher one was to hard for me.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this model and like it. There's a reason all water-flossers are known as "waterpiks." This brand is the industry standard! This model is small and easy to use, but the tank might need to be filled twice for a thorough cleaning. It always makes me feel fresh-mouthed and confident. It's also great to use before bed to make sure food isn't rotting between your teeth overnight!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love my Waterpik, I absolutely hated using dental floss because it always hurt my gums! The Waterpik gets everything out from in between your teeth, braces and retainers! Would definitely recommend!
Escential +.
Very useful tool to have. I had braces and used this everyday it takes care of all the crumbs that are usually very hard to floss out with a metal wire over your teeth.
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
My daughter received a waterpik from her orthodon'tist. its not this one but she loves it! I highly recommend them. it's so much better then using floss.!
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
This product is awesome for people with braces! I have three children in braces, and this is the only way they will floss.