BY WATER-PIK

Waterpik - Ultra Flosser see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kari W.
Dayton
Game changer. As a former smoker this toothbrush and water pick helped eliminate the stains on my teeth that even whitening products couldn’t take away. I was amazed by the improvement that I could see in just a few days. It’s easy to use and my dental health has improved tremendously.
Ashley C.
I have braces and I don't know how I'd get by without this. For everyone who's had braces we all know that those things are good traps. I will continue to use this even after i get my braces off
Magen P.
Middleburg
This toothbrush is amazing. I know that my teeth are clean after using and any food particles that were stuck in my teeth will no longer be there. Battery lasts for a very long time which is an added bonus
Chassadi D.
Bridge City, TX
This toothbrush worked wonders for me at the beginning, however 2 months later my toothbrush will no longer charge which makes it practically useless. I loved the way it worked initially but I have my doubts now that I paid a pretty penny and it no longer works.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
It's saves me time are makes my teeth feel extra clean. It does its job. I really like it and reduces plastic waste from picks
Nassima a.
Satisfied with the product. Pressure quite sufficient (I do not exceed 7, otherwise it's too strong ...). Easy to use. Much better than the Oral B water jet (I used 3 before testing the one of Hangsun).