BY WATERPIK

The waterpik ultra water flosser is the easy and more effective way to floss! this is the ultimate in water flossing performance. The waterpik ultra water flosser features a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and 6 unique tips. . â . - 10 pressure settings that allow you to customize your water flossing experience - conveniently control the water flow using the on-handle pause button - included tips: 2 classic jet tips, 1 toothbrush tip, 1 plaque seeker tip, 1 orthodontic tip, and 1 pik pocket tip . â . â see more...

• I really want a water flosser but I can't figure out whic...2 Answers
  • Im a dental student and my teacher convinced me to invest...3 Answers
  • Would this still be as effective when used with an electr...1 Answers
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
  • "I love love love my WaterPik, it is probably the best investment i have ever made for my oral health." in 6 reviews
Grace P.
Review for: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser more...
This is a great buy if you hate flossing like I do! This makes flossig easy, simple and fast! I don't mind flossing everyday or after meals when I am home. The device has a water intensity dial and many brush head to use. This device is easy to clean and it is not too bulky to put on your sink. Ever since i have this my dental hygenist is so impressed with my teeth! This is defintely a game changer if you hate flossing!
Chloe B.
Review for: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser more...
I live for my water flosser. I love the feeling of clean teeth and use it everyday. It removes plaque build up and is super easy to use. Make sure the water is room temp!

Important note: don't use it too much when you get it or you'll make your gums sensitive/bleed. But your mouth will get used to it.
Jamie M.
Review for: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser more...
One of the best dental products on the market! So easy to use and leaves your mouth feeling so clean!! Expensive but worth it if you have braces or implants or bridges in place. As a dental student I recommend this to all of my patients.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This Waterpik is really refreshing to use honestly I didn't know how much I was missing by brushing my teeth alone and using a waterpik has been way more convenient and accurate than using floss
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Model Wp 100 more...
Best investment that we could ever make.  I have super tight contacts between my teeth.  This cleans and flosses without me battling to get this floss in between the teeth.  I bought this one years ago at Bed Bath and Beyond and will stick with the Waterpik brand if this one ever dies.  We have had this one for almost 10 years now.
Maria A.
Richmond
There's something so satisfying about brushing and flossing for me and this waterpik really gets into all those hard to reach places blasting away stuck food and plaque
Ruth K.
Review for: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser more...
This is literally one of the greatest inventions! I don’t know why it took me so long to get one of these. I used to shy away from flossing because it took so much time and it got messy pretty quickly.. gross! But now with the water pick, it’s so easy and quick. I’m obsessed! It did make my gums bleed the first couple of times but that’s what happens if you don’t train your gums on the regular. Im so happy with this purchase. It includes more than enough tools to floss your teeth and your gums in good hygiene. Highly recommend this!
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I Love this product because I actually remember to brush my teeth and floss this is my first time using this product and I find it very effective because especially when I get popcorn stuck in my teeth he gets it out I would totally recommend this for anybody who's looking for a water loss and it works just like the hygienist water flosser and toothbrush
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have been using this product for over three years now. We bought second one recently as the first one became slower. We love it. We found that bending over and looking in the sink while flossing makes less mess. The first time I tried it I tried to look on the mirror and water was splashing everywhere. It makes a lot of noise and water runs out quickly in the reservour so I have to refill it in the middle of flossing. Sometime I refil it up to three times to get the best result.
Marah R.
Blacklick , OH
Review for: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser more...
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is one of my main ways of cleaning my teeth. I have had this water flosser for about two years now and my teeth feel super clean after using. You can get this product at any store or drug store. This product is very helpful for people who have trouble using regular floss. I would also recommend this product to people who have braces. It comes with several different attachments that you can use to clean around your braces.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good for someone that has a plate expander (braces)?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im a dental student and my teacher convinced me to invest in a waterpik. How much force does the water come out ? And is it easy to clean ?
Brittney S.
Haysville, KS
I really want a water flosser but I can't figure out which to get. Which one is the best?
Ariana R.
Would this still be as effective when used with an electric toothbrush?
Aryam s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A mi me gusta ponerle enjuague bucal en el agua! Que top tienes tu?