Waterpik Technologies Ultra Cordless Dental Water Jet WP450 uploaded by Laura J.

BY WATERPIK

The waterpik cordless plus water flosser is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing.â rechargeable and portable, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms or for travel. Featuring an ergonomic design, the cordless professional includes rechargeable batteries and 4 unique tips. - the dual pressure control system allows you to customize your water pressure intensity - reservoir capacity provides 45+ seconds of water capacity during use - tips included: 2 classic jet tips, 1 plaque seeker, and 1 orthodontic tip see more...

• How does this compare to using a flossing pick? Is it as ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good waterpick, and one that has stron...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with their waterpik after prolon...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
I have had this product for years and it still functions great! I love that it comes with 2 attachments so you can have the water flow pressure you desire. Tip: the further away you hold the pik, the stronger the stream will be. I have one “food trap” spot between my teeth and it is usually painful to get the food out. I have tried floss, but I really have to work at it and I can’t always get it all. With the water pik, it comes out instantly! I have flossed my entire life but have always felt that I just inherited bad teeth and gums. The dentist started talking to me about needing gumcare;however, since I began using the pik regularly they always tell me what great shape my gums are in!!!! For me, I use floss to disrupt bacteria colonies between teeth and then the water pik to shoot them out, loosen food particles, and for preventative gumcare. It’s been 💯 percent effective for me!
Katrina L.
There is definitely a learning curve to find the technique that works best, but I can honestly say that this product is life changing.. I had braces for years, and now have two permanent wire retainers on my top and bottom teeth. This makes flossing a nightmare. Enter Waterpik: I went to the dentist after using this for a month and they told me my teeth looked better than they had since getting braces (sad, because I am part of a large family of dental professionals and I had braces in middle school and high school and I am in my mid 20s now.)  I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Alison B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The first time I tried this I didn't aim it at my mouth. I had to laugh as the water sprayed all over my bathroom. But ever since then it's been a love affair. The cordless and powerful and adjustable jet really keeps plaque down on your teeth and promotes healthy gums. It's easy to use, and actually kind of fun.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Just purchased one of these, as recommended from my orthodon'tist. I love it! It works great and because it is cordless, I can take it with me anywhere! It's easy to use, I just have to remember to turn it off before removing from my mouth. I have sprayed the walls several times. I do wish that there was a way to control the flow of water while flossing instead of it being a continuous flow all the time.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the waterpik. I have some very tight areas that just breaks any dental floss so being able to easily get any debris off my teeth and gums is such a nice change
Maleana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Useless unless your a dentist lol!!! honestly at what point do you need a specail tool to remove something off your teeth. it is called floss and a toothbrush.
Lindsay C.
My dentist recommended this to me and my whole family uses it now. A little pricey but definitely worth it! Works great and gets into every little crevice.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Has anyone had a problem with their waterpik after prolonged use?
debbie o.
I am looking for a good waterpick, and one that has strong power. how strong is the water pressure on this and can I use mouthwash in it?
Mtichell G.
Lakewood, NJ
How does this compare to using a flossing pick? Is it as good or is it better in the way that a sonic toothbrush is better than a regular toothbrush?

Amazon