BY WATERPIK

Waterpik Sensonic Toothbrush Standard Brush Heads feature a high-low bristle configuration with extra soft, end-rounded bristles for gently targeting hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I like this toothbrush, it gets the job done. Easy to use and clean, also easy to replace when needed. Not too big and not too aggressive, this gets into tight spots other toothbrushes can’t clean. Purchased on recommendation of my dentist.
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I buy these often for replacing on my waterpik. It is my most favorite toothbrush ever. I got it on QVC. It was very affordable. It is very effective.
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
While they're great electric toothbrush heads, they're pretty average and there's nothing extra ordinary or special about them
Tiana V.
I love this toothbrush! It came with my WaterPik water flosser and it’s been doing wonders!
Michelle R.
Edmonton
I prefer a round head oral b as you can manipulate the head to reach. It does an ok job. But the vibration was weird.