WaterPik Personal Oral Cleaning System

Waterpik Personal Oral Cleaning System, Model #Wp-65

How powerful is this product? Also how fast does the spray shoot
Start your review of WaterPik Personal Oral Cleaning System!
Celeste R.
My parents bought one of these and always told me great things about it... I tried it and it was so worth it It really gets between your teeth and I have no idea where they got it from to get my very own
Bervely J.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
amazing my whole family use it in my household is perfect just a few minutes and the job is done
Midnite L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the water pick brand. Since using this glosser I’ve had almost perfect dental checkups
Laura S.
West Suffield, CT
Annoying to have the base open to the air because I fear that it will get dusty. However, for its purpose, it does a great job flossing my teeth!
francheska S.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best I've had it for so long is my favorite water purifying system
This is the best I've had it for so long is my favorite water purifying system
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This is a great product for people who have braces and have trouble flossing! It gets everything out!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't have braces and never have, but this product is great for anyone- braces or no braces. Definitely recommend. Makes your teeth feel extra clean. It's wonderful.
Kris K.
I love this! I have braces and it allows me to "floss" without the hassle of using actual floss :)
Olivia S.
Foxborough, MA
Great product. Very helpful that it has different heads. The bigger container holds a lot of water.
Sadiann J.
This has saved me so much time. I use this mainly because I have braces. It gets most if not all of the plaque, food etc. out of my teeth. It can be messy at times depending on how you hold it but it is good to use in general even without braces.