BY WATERPIK

Waterpik Personal Oral Cleaning System, Model #Wp-65 see more...

• How powerful is this product? Also how fast does the spra...1 Answers
Celeste R.
My parents bought one of these and always told me great things about it... I tried it and it was so worth it
It really gets between your teeth and I have no idea where they got it from to get my very own
Sadiann J.
This has saved me so much time. I use this mainly because I have braces. It gets most if not all of the plaque, food etc. out of my teeth. It can be messy at times depending on how you hold it but it is good to use in general even without braces.
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't have braces and never have, but this product is great for anyone- braces or no braces. Definitely recommend. Makes your teeth feel extra clean. It's wonderful.
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This is a great product for people who have braces and have trouble flossing! It gets everything out!
Olivia S.
Great product. Very helpful that it has different heads. The bigger container holds a lot of water.
Kris K.
I love this! I have braces and it allows me to "floss" without the hassle of using actual floss :)
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This is the best I've had it for so long is my favorite water purifying system
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How powerful is this product? Also how fast does the spray shoot