BY WATERPIK

Model OD-100E For orthodontic appliances. Clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque as traditional string floss and significantly improve gum health for orthodontic patients. Removes hard-to-reach plaque around orthodontic brackets and wires. For use with Models: WP-100, WP-110, WP-250, WP-260, WP-270, WP-300, WP-360, WP-450, WP-460, WP-480. Contents: 2 - Tips see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I absolutely love my water pick. I got it a few years back and use it multiple times through out the day. it works quiet well but there is some times that I get that dreded popcorn carnal in between my teeth that it cant remove so it is still good to have a thing of dental flose around as a back up
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love water pixs its better then floss it literally gets everything out of my teeth on top of the electric tooth brush
rachelle a.
The water pic is really nice and fun to use really! It was nice to not have to use floss that can get stuck and hurts your fingers and just use the water which refreshes too.
Heather R.
St John's, NL
I love these for polishing my teeth with my braces these fit into the spaces in between the wires quite well and feel like a dentist cleaning
rachelle a.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long did yours last?