Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser uploaded by Luisa S.

BY WATERPIK

Brushing alone is not enough! The Waterpik Water Flosser provides a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to clean deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing. Rechargeable, portable, and with an extra quiet design, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms or for travel. The Cordless Advanced includes 3 pressure settings allowing you to personalize your water pressure intensity. The Cordless Advanced has a 4 hour rapid charge and an easy-to-fill reservoir. Waterpik Water Flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and it's perfect for anyone with braces or implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannan M.
Broken arrow, OK
Waterpik is awesome! I am a registered dental hygienist and I recommend this exact model to patients all the time. Research has shown it is just as effective as flossing. For people who have crowns, bridges, or orthodontics it is a life saver!
Lindsey Z.
Review for: Radiant Orchid more...
I absolutely love that I can use it in the shower and then it has 3 different settings so that I can use it on sensitive areas or to whatever level I think I needed that time
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
I absolutely love this waterpik it is awesome for people with braces like myself, very much worth the price! Easy to use, easy to clean, rechargeable battery!
Luisa S.
Review for: Brilliant Black more...
I love this thing! My gums are usually very sensitive and this replaces flossing in the best way, I would absolutely recommend this to everyone! I bought this on Amazon and I'm so glad I did, you also won't have to buy one again (hopefully). I think this is a great investment for your dental health, you can feel how the water goes through your teeth where the toothbrush definitely doesn't reach, great purchase! I bought it for $67 on Amazon, it's usually $99.
Brittany W.
Eastern Passage, NS
Fantastic water flosser! The price was great, and it’s wireless and rechargeable so you don’t need it attached to a base! 100% easier to use when you have a Bridge or any dental work to get around.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
What's the life on these things? Seems as though it would be an investment.