WaterPik Complete Care 5.5 White WP-811

WaterPik Complete Care 5.5 White

How long does it take to clean your mouth and clean the machine with each use?
To charge it is it with a wire or batteries?
Start your review of WaterPik Complete Care 5.5 White WP-811!
Bella L.
Love this dual! Use the water floss every night before brushing teeth. Put a little mouthwash for a fresher floss.
Precieuse M.
Virginia
This works well it cleans my teeth, really good it lasts a long time I have had it for about 2 years now. 10/10
Abby B.
Washington
this is a super cool product! totally recommend, i use it pretty often. i personally think that it should have more picks though. or whatever they’re called 🤣
Tammie M.
Love mine! I’ve had it well over a year and I just love it! I did have to get use to it. Use warm water if you have sensitive teeth. Start on a low setting and work your way up.
Amaurima M.
calle guillermo prieto La paz bcs
Fijate! Aun no lo pruebo..pero siento que con todo lo que trae no es suficiente..te explico el porque? Es que eso es sencillamente qparatos que solo facilitaran tu vida mas No tu higiene..es decir nada como hacer tu limpieza dental cada 6 meses con tu odontologo.
Nassima A.
Super product conform to the photo practice because they tin all alone every 2 minutes perfect thank you I really do it tésté ama cousin dentist
Aitana L.
I have had it for six months and the truth is that it works very well and is a very complete kit. of good quality and resistant to shocks to medium heights besides that it is not an expensive product and it is very easy to use since it is something that we use daily