BY WATERPIK

The Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 (WP-850) combines water flosser and sonic electric toothbrush technologies to create a perfect daily oral care routine. Now you can brush and floss with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets. The Waterpik Water Flosser is clinically proven to improve oral health with a unique combination of water pressure and pulsation to clean deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or other dental work. Complete with 10 pressure settings for low-to-high power, five water flossing tips for different dental needs or multiple users, six brush heads and the rechargeable Triple Sonic toothbrush, the Complete Care 5.0 is the ideal combination for all of your brushing and flossing needs. For travel and to keep accessories organized, you also receive a toothbrush travel case and two-tip storage cases. see more...

Theresa N.
Berkley, MI
Purchased at: Target
EVERYONE NEEDS ONE! My dentists have always recommended me to purchase one of these and said it’s “one of the best” things to have for teeth maintenance! It leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean and removes a great amount of plaque. I love it!!
Megan L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my WaterPik toothbrush and water flosser! It doesn’t take up to much counter space. The toothbrush has 2 settings and a built in indicator timer for 2 minutes. The water floss system comes with several different attachments. I was also able to use the travel case to take my tooth brush and it lasted for almost 2 weeks (however I didn’t brush the full two minutes every time shhhh!) This is a must buy!
Julie H.
Piketon, OH
Love this little set! I was told by a dentist that this is better than flossing. I don’t really notice anything coming out of my teeth when I use the waterpik. If I floss before using the waterpik I see the particles coming out. The settings on the brush seem a bit much as I can only use the lowest setting the others seem too abrasive.
Jessica J.
Gulfport, MS
Haven’t had this product long and the electric toothbrush is already not holding a charge. I hardly make it through a two minute cycle with it dying on me. I also wish the replacement heads were more available. You have to order them offline. I haven’t seen them at any major stores 🤷🏽‍♀️
Alyssa P.
Absolutely love! Toothbrush has a timer for each quadrant so you get the recommended brushing on all teeth. Batter lasts for travel and comes with a convenient travel case. Water flosser has multiple attachments and speeds to take care of any cleaning needs.
Tosha B.
Marietta, GA
Love this product. Tooth brush is great and so is water flosser. Had a battery malfunction shortly after purchasing and company’s customer service did not hesitate to replace the entire unit.
sasha r.
These two and one is perfect. The toothbrush comes off the charger and can be used for chapel. The battery last for a long time. I’ve never had it die on the road. The WaterPik itself is also wonderful. I use it in addition to flossing. I wish the water cup was a little bit bigger. I feel like you refill it every time but it’s not that big of a deal. It’s certainly easy enough to do. To me this is one of the best investment ever. I have better dental cleanings because of it
Nancy A.
Bayonne
I bought this with high expectations and I was let down. I bought it from Kohl's for a great price. I had heard so many good things and I figured I have nothing to lose to try it out. However it's Sonic brush was weak and not to my liking. The water flosser was not user friendly especially when flossing my upper teeth from within. I personally did not enjoy this product and would not recommend it.
Mackenzie K.
I love this. The waterpik is amazing for anyone with braces and amazing even if u don’t have any. The toothbrush is amazing as well i highly recommend.
Cindy G.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite sonic toothbrush and I have used several. My teeth feel so clean and my gums feel healthy. Love the water flossed as well.
Saji S.
How is the toothbrush in this combo? Would you compare it to the Sonicare?