HardwareWaterPik
ASR-733 Rainfall+ 7-Function Rain Showerhead - Chrome

Waterpik ASR-733 Rainfall+ 7-Function Rain Showerhead - Chrome

Create a customizable shower experience with the 7-function waterpik asr-733 rainfall showerhead. The asr-733 lets you choose from a range of showering sensations based on your needs each day. Rotate the easily adjustable shower head to select from a hard-working power spray, full body spray, overhead drenching rainfall, drenching rain fall + pulsating massage, therapeutic pulsating massage, water-saving ecorain or an environmentally friendly water-saving trickle. The chrome-finished waterpik showerhead has enough options to satisfy everyone in your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterpik ASR-733 Rainfall+ 7-Function Rain Showerhead - Chrome!
How would you rate this product?
Star W.
I got this shower head to replace the old one in my master bathroom and I love that I picked this one. It was a good price and it works so amazingly! I've had it for a year without problem which is good seeing as I have a salt system for my well water and it hasn't caused any issues yet like most brands would.
donna C.
Union, SC
This is a luxury. Very nice and I think its reasonably priced for how awesome it is.
mellisa P.
This is my 4th waterpik shower head and I don't intent to switch brands. Works great

Looking for your answer?