INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GELATIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MINERAL OIL, COLORS (RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1), CARNAUBA WAX.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WATERMELON, ORANGE, STRAWBERRY, CHERRY, GREEN APPLE BUNNIES & EGGS GUMMIES CANDY, WATERMELON, ORANGE, STRAWBERRY, CHERRY, GREEN APPLE!
How would you rate this product?
Delmar, DE
My family and I absolutely love these gummies. So soft and flavorful you will get addicted! We try not to buy candy often but if I do I am getting lifesaver gummies! Just got them for my kids Easter baskets not too long ago.

Looking for your answer?