BeautyBodyBody CareBrooklyn Botany

by Brooklyn Botany

Brooklyn Botany Watermelon Body Scrub uses all natural ingredients to leave skin hydrated and moisturized. Our products are also vegan friendly . Watermelon is full of antioxidants such as lycopene and also vitamin C and A which helps reduce these free radicals . Our Watermelon Body Scrub helps gets rid of dead skin cells which makes your complexion dull. Watermelons contain citric acid and malic acid, which are alpha hydroxy acids that can help to gently exfoliate your skin. Filled with Vitamins and Nutrients such as Vitamin A, B6 and C, watermelon is also packed with lycopene and amino acids, all combining to contribute towards healthy skin, aiding the immune system, and benefitting from antioxidants. Our Watermelon Body Scrub is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients. Produced in our FDA Approved cGMP Facility it does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty-Free .

HYDRATING FRESH WATERMELON - Watermelon is full of antioxidants such as Lycopene and Vitamin C and A which help reduce free radicals and counteract oxidative stress.; GREAT EXFOLIATOR - Our Watermelon Body Scrub helps gets rid of the dead skin cells which can dull your complexion. Watermelon contains citric acid and malic acid, which are both alpha hydroxy acids that can help to gently exfoliate your skin. Can reduce acne and back acne.; VITAMIN AND NUTRIENT PACKED - Filled with Vitamins and Nutrients such as Vitamins A, B6, and C, Watermelon is also contains Lycopene and Amino Acids. These all contain antioxidants and aid the immune system, and promote healthy skin.; GREAT GIFT FOR WOMEN - If you're looking for the perfect gift for your wife, girlfriend, daughter, or mother, look no further! We have you covered for any occasion. It's the perfect birthday gift for women of all ages. You can make a beautiful gift basket with our scrubs!; MADE IN THE USA - Our Watermelon Body Scrub is made using the Highest Quality ingredients. Produced in our FDA Approved cGMP Facility, it does not contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates. Brooklyn Botany Watermelon Body Scrub uses all natural ingredients to leave your skin hydrated and moisturized with no toxins. All our products are vegan friendly and cruelty free.

Where do u buy this? I bought my other scrubs through this brand from Amazon and I checked there website and I couldn’t find it?
Start your review of Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany!
Engrecarina C.
Sanger, CA
Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany uploaded by Engrecarina C.
Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany I fell In love with this body scrub!! It has Watermelon Powder, Dead Sea Salt, Organic Aleo Vera Juice, and coconut oil that’ll leave your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I use this scrub after I use a body wash to top it off, the scrub may feel greasy on skin when you apply it at first but after the shower pat dry and you’ll see the results. It leave my skin smooth and soft afterwards. Also smells like watermelon and not going to lie I tasted it 😂 I would recommend. Doesn’t hurt to give it a try🤗 Unfortunately I ran out, but I will be trying the other body scrubs they have.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany uploaded by Mallory C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone has been on a watermelon kick and I’m 100% down. I always have a love hate relationship with scrubs. It seems like most aren’t gritty enough to exfoliate or they leave my skin red and irritate. This didn’t do either. I loved the texture for exfoliation because it was more scrub than binder and it also didn’t leave my skin red or irritated. This scrub contains watermelon extract which is high in vitamin C and E for added hydration. It also contains Dead Sea salt, aloe, and coconut oil. The scent of it is extremely light so if you have sensitive skin or an aversion to fragrance you shouldn’t mind this as much as other scrubs on the market. Something I appreciated was how straightforward the label on the back was and fragrance is the last ingredient. I don’t really smell watermelon as much as I smell a light, faint pink starburst scent. I enjoyed it but I wish the scent was a little stronger. All in all the packaging is cute, the product is effective, and I’m happy with it. 10oz of this product retails for around $15
Heidi B.
Augusta, ME
Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany uploaded by Heidi B.
Such a hrdrating and smoothing scrub and exfoliates your skin leaving it softer and shinier after shaving and I use before I head to beach or pool to give my skin a fresh clean healthier look and feel ..it doesn’t smell strong with fragrance but seems more natural with salts and minerals too Watermelon All Natural Summer Body Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Multi Purpose Body, Facial, and Foot Scrub - Moisturizes, Hydrates, and Cleanses - Great Gifts For Women - 10 oz - Brooklyn Botany😍💖🍉💯💯💯
Marie K.
West New York, NJ
I just recently tried it and it’s really good , smells perfect and leave really good feel on the skin