WATERLOO SPARKLING WATER Mango Sparkling Water, 12 FZ (Pack of 12)

by waterloo sparkling water

TRUE AUTHENTIC MANGO TASTE - An explosion of tropical zest leaps out of the can for a bright, tropical touch to your day. Makes a great replacement for sodas, teas, juices, even diet drinks!; CRISP BRIGHT FLAVOR - Waterloo's process of capturing aromatic extracts from real fruit for the ultimate concentration of intense, fruit flavor, brings you the perfect sparkling beverage, better than high-sugar sodas.; A NEW KIND OF REVOLUTION - Waterloo Sparkling Water delivers you the freshest fruit flavors with tantalizing aromatics for a delightfully bubbly drink infused with real fruit for a deliciously light, natural flavor.; DO YOU WATERLOO? We produce our delicious sparkling waters using natural ingredients like real fruit and fruit extracts for an enticing aroma, delightful flavor and refreshing mouthfeel, naturally.; PURELY WATERLOO - Waterloo Sparkling Water has a deliciously refreshing taste that outshines the competition. Next time you're craving bubbly, pick up a Waterloo Sparkling Water.

Is this overly sweet?
Does this really taste like mango?
Start your review of WATERLOO SPARKLING WATER Mango Sparkling Water, 12 FZ (Pack of 12)!
Jennifer S.
WATERLOO SPARKLING WATER Mango Sparkling Water, 12 FZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love peach drinks, so this sparkling water was a hit for me. Of course, every flavor was listed on here but peach, so I tagged the closest flavor I could find on the app. If you love sparkling water & peach, then I highly recommend this. So refreshing & bubbly!🍑
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
Delicious flavor!! mmmm the best!! Good!., the essence really has an authentic mango, aroma and taste..❤️ Coconut and the black cherry are both so tasty..
Tina H.
Denver
I haven’t always like sparkling water… it always tasted bitter to me. I tried these at a friends house and I’m hooked!! They are so refreshing and a nice alternative to soda.
Aisha B.
Slidell
Best sparkling flavored water ever! I’ve tried other brands and there is a horrible after taste.
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,078 reviews
This has become my all time favorite sparkling water. It’s got a great mango flavor, not too strong. I love to add this to smoothies as well as drinking it plain.
rachel J.
San Marcos, TX
Soooo good! Just discovered this water last week and I've drank so many already! The mango flavor is on point! It taste just like a mango soda. I'm trying to drink more water and I dont feel guilty drinking this. Its water!! Delicious water!
Amber B.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have been drinking sparkling water for several years before discovering Waterloo and really like it. It is one of the more expensive sparkling waters but it makes up for that in flavor. Their flavors are extremely good. I have repurchased many times and will continue to.
Alexis M.
White, GA
I’ve tried many other brands trying to love sparkling water because it’s better than regular soda and my husband loves it. But I just couldn’t get into it. Until I found this brand. It is so tasty! It has that sparkling water taste but not overpowering and I can [email protected] the fruit flavor in it. My husband even likes it too! We are explore the other flavors they have but so far mango is my favorite. And you can get them just about anywhere it’s great!
Beth F.
Roswell, GA
I love Waterloo! The Mango seems to have a far more powerful taste than some of the other flavors, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. I know the smell can be sometimes. It tastes more like a champagne mango than a normal mango if that makes a difference for anyone.