Waterloo Sparkling Water Grapefruit

by Waterloo

Zesty grapefruit aromatics; a great balance of grapefruit juice and its natural oils; crisp and dry finish, no lingerring sweetness.

Where can I get this at?
where can i get this?
Does this taste like la croix grapefruit sparkling water? Where can I find it?
Start your review of Waterloo Sparkling Water Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Trisha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
I have tried other grapefruit sparling waters before & none have tasted this good. Its got just the right amount of flavor & no calories or additives. This sparkling water is perfect for when you are trying to cut out sugar but don't want to drink just water. It also has carbonation so you feel like you are drinking something other than water. Waterloo Sparking Water grapefruit flavor is refreshing, light & perfect for anytime of day. Also a perfect beverage for working from home & with meals! I'm not much of a sparkling water drinker, but I like these & I cant wait to try the other flavors! I will definitely recommend these to my friends now that I've tried it & love it. waterloo sparkling water
Nicole C.
Arlington, TX
Waterloo Sparkling Water Grapefruit uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Costco
I absolutely love this water!!!!! It has a lot of flavour without the sugar 😍. We buy cases of this from Costco. If you are trying to cut the sugar (Soda), this is a great replacement option.
Shelly H.
One of my favorite flavors. This sparkling water is a great way to cut out surgery sodas, but also up your water intake. This flavor is a nice, subtle hint of grapefruit, and tastes great! They're nonGMO, too. Wish they were organic, but still worth drinking.
Starlita K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I love Waterloo Sparkling Water in general, but anything grapefruit flavored (any brand/product) I typically shy away from because they usually taste bad. However, this grapefruit sparkling water is REALLY good! It tastes really refreshing and I have definitely purchased this more than once!
Jessica J.
E Brunswick, NJ
After drinking Waterloo water, I can never go back to just any other sparkling water brand. The balance of fizziness and fruit flavor is perfect and this is so refreshing and crisp. If you need Sparkling Water, this is the brand to try!
alexa F.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love Waterloo sparking beverage! This grapwfruit waterloo I would say it better than La Croix grapefruit and Perrier grapefruit . It seems to be fizzier than those other brands, and tastes more natural. I would highly recommend checking out their variety of other flavors.
Stephanie C.
Magnolia, TX
I've come to realize that the citrus flavors of sparkling water are my absolute favorite and this water helped me come to this realization. I love the grapefruit flavor, it's refreshing and tastes so good! Definitely their best in my opinion.
Rachael M.
I like this brand better than La Croix Sparkling Water Grapefruit it has more flavor. It doesn’t have the sweetness like other sodas. At Whole Foods it’s 99 cents which is great
May L.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this flavor and think it’s better than the one La Croix has to offer. Sorry, not sorry. Seriously, the slightest bit of bitterness is refreshing and a taste that I find myself craving. Another favorite is their grape flavor. That stuff tastes like soda without the sugar!
Desiree M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I quit soda and decided to replace it with sparkling water. This has become my go to drink and this is my favorite flavor. It is affordable and delicious! I highly recommend this drink and this flavor! Yum!