MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerGood Chemistry
Waterlily by Eau de Parfum Women's Rollerball - 25 fl oz

Waterlily by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum Women's Rollerball - .25 fl oz.

by Good Chemistry

Good Chemistry is know-how meets nature; a just-right composition of instinct and identity that lets your true beauty bloom from the inside. Fragrance notes of blackberry, water lily and lotus make our Water Lily rollerball perfume compassionate + kind with smile for miles.

Scent: Floral

Health Facts: Paraben-free, vegan, dye-free, phthalate-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Roll on

Package Quantity: 1

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterlily by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum Women's Rollerball - .25 fl oz.!
minara M.
Waterlily by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum Women's Rollerball - .25 fl oz. uploaded by minara M.
My all time fav. I absolutely love it. It is also in my go to bag. Always handy and the smell is not over powering. I love this perfume
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,705 reviews
Every scent by Good Chemistry is breath taking!!! The fact that they are produced with only natural essential oils and no harsh fragrances- total score!!!!
Lisa E.
I like the way that this product smells, though I have only ever smelt the tester in store. It doesn't smell quite the same on my skin, which we all know is not just common but expected. Unfortunately, the effect when on my skin isn't quite as pleasing. I'll probably try this scent again before I make a final decision as to whether it would be something to purchase or keep looking. Fingers crossed!
Arianna B.
Armonk, NY
This is a lasting scent that leaves a light, floral musk over the where period and East to detect on yourself but subtle enough that it will not overpower someone close to you
Lauren V.
Grand Island, NY
GO BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY it smells amazing it stays on all day it’s cruelty free and basically everything I love in a perfume I always have this with me in my bag, it’s also affordable and you can pick it up on your next target run what’s not to love?
Valerine R.
Kissimmee, FL
So good to keep in purse! Smells so nice and fresh! The price is really affordable and you can find it in target!
Bajilah R.
Manassas Va.
This roll on perfume was of high quality and had very appealing packaging. My problem with it was that i found the perfume scent to be very overpowering even just putting a little bit on my wrists. I found it to be at a great price for the amount that came in the bottle. It has room for improvement but overall i was happy with the purchase.
Madeline K.
Wadsworth, OH
I love the scent and it's not too strong. The roller ball is easy to use. It wasn't very expensive and I have had it for a long time. The only thing is that you have to apply throughout the day because it does wear off. But if I were to get another perfume I get it from Good Chemistry
Gabriela E.
El Paso, TX
Smells great!! I purchased this product at Target. I like they are more affordable. It’s subtle scent lingers behind but it’s not a strong odor. It’s smells clean. I think this is a really good fragrance brand. I do prefer their glass bottle. So next time I will purchase one instead of a rollerball.
Michelle R.
I absolutely love the water lily perfume by Good Chemstry. I've been buying the roller ball perfume and body mist for the last few years at my local target. For under $15, this is definitely worth buying. I will continue to use their products as I love how this smells.

Looking for your answer?