Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette

NEW WATERLESS by GILLETTE VENUS: the first of its kind! Perfect for on-the-go, in-a-pinch, touch-ups and more. Shave Anytime, Anywhere, No Water, Sink or Shower Needed! ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Add this disposable razor into your busy life schedule! It fits in a bag, car, or your friend's house. Whether you're camping or traveling, off the grid or in a hotel, take the waterless razor with you. Man or woman, this razor is right for you. NO WAYER: aloe-based lubrication gel helps to prevent razor burn and keep your skin moisturized and smelling great! Use the razor more than once if sufficient gel is left over. Simply clean the razor and reapply the protective coverings for reuse INSTRUCTIONS: Remove pad cover, SQUEEZE, apply gel, flip and shave! No razor burn, no irritation! INCLUDES: 4 disposable razors. Made in the USA in a regulated facility

NEW WATERLESS by GILLETTE VENUS - the first of its kind! Perfect for on-the-go, in-a-pinch, touch-ups and more. Shave Anytime, Anywhere, No Water, Sink or Shower Needed!; ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Add this disposable razor into your busy life schedule! It fits in a bag, car, or your friend's house. Whether you're camping or traveling, off the grid or in a hotel. Man or woman, this razor is right for you.; NO WATER - aloe-based lubrication gel helps to prevent razor burn and keep your skin moisturized and smelling great! Use the razor more than once if sufficient gel is left over. Simply clean the razor and reapply the protective coverings for reuse; INSTRUCTIONS - Remove pad cover, SQUEEZE, apply gel, flip and shave! No razor burn, no irritation!; INCLUDES - 4 disposable razors. Made in the USA regulated facility

Does the gel squeeze out of the handle while you shave?
Start your review of Waterless Razor by Venus | Shave Anytime Without Water - with Aloe, includes Applicator and Clean-up Pad - 4 razors!
Sondra C.
Amelia, OH
Waterless Razor by Venus | Shave Anytime Without Water - with Aloe, includes Applicator and Clean-up Pad - 4 razors uploaded by Sondra C.
Yes! Love these little gems. I carry this with me in my work bag if I forgot to shave my legs that morning or running late! No shaving cream needed; it has a gel that acts as the shaving cream leaving it mess free and easy on the go.
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
This was the most genius idea ever! I started buying these a few years ago and I can't believe how many times these have came in handy! I keep one in mv purse at all times. I forgot to shave my armpits one time and bam life saver, another time I had somehow missed a long strip on my leg and I was in the parking lot about to go into a wedding In a shorter dress and again this saved the day. Buy it.... Now!
Haley H.
Alcoa, TN
Waterless Razor by Venus | Shave Anytime Without Water - with Aloe, includes Applicator and Clean-up Pad - 4 razors uploaded by Haley H.
We’ve all had that moment when you get invited to go swimming or you really just wanna wear shorts but your legs aren’t ready for that. That’s when the idea of a product like this sounds amazing. In reality this razor: #1 Doesn’t shave well at all. When you’re having to go back over the same area four, five, or six times to actually shave off the hairs? just a product that doesn’t work. Personally I don’t have money to waste on products that don’t work. #2 Will destroy your legs. After I shaved using this a little while later I looked down and noticed that one of my ankles basically had a 4 inch area where the razor just took off the skin. I don’t have sensitive or special skin. I’m not sure what’s worse, having hairy legs or having a huge scab on one... The photo I’m adding is ten days after I used the razor.
Jessica B.
Bell Gardens, CA
these are very convinient to have around! I only paid $3 for these at TJ Maxx and got the job done when I needed it!
jaslynn G.
Fountain Inn, SC
this product is perfect if you’re lazy like me! no water needed! it has made shaving so much easier for me. i do recommend only using this on small areas
Natalie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this on a recent trip and it works great! The gel doesn’t foam up but it does make shaving easier and didn’t leave any razor burn. It lasts for quite a few uses too!
Alicia M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I take these with me when traveling because of the convenience. They are waterless razors but so small and you do eventually end up needing water to rinse of the razor.
Nathalia H.
8400 NW 25th st, suite 100, Doral Fl
Estas razor me encantan para cuando voy de visaje súper buenas y prácticas y te ayudan a que el bello se retire mejor porque contiene como un gel súper recomendadas !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...