Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer

by ULTA

Ulta's oil - free Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer feels as light as water and floods skin with essential hydration for a soft, supple appearance. Hyaluronic acid and algae extracts hydrate and replenish skin.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Betaine, Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sorbitan Olivate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates \u002F C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus \u002F Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethylaurate \u002F VP Copolymer, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Adenosine, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flow Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc \u002F Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Balsilicum (Basil) Flower \u002F Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer!
Belleville, NJ
Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a perfect summer light moisturizer for your face. It glides on with a water base but leaves your skin moisturized all day. This is great for sensitive skin. It is a staple in my routine. I keep it as a staple due to the fact that I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t cause breakouts. Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is AMAZING!! I have been looking for something that helps my mature dry combination skin at night but its amazing for day and night. I love to wear full coverage matte foundation and press powder over it to keep my spots that get oily matte but it usually makes my dry spots and regular spots dry and I have to usually use a lot of moisturizer and finishing spray but that would help but not by the end of the day well this helps so much and the best part it doesn't make your face shiny if you have oily or combination skin then you know what I'm talking about so I use this when I wake up before I put my makeup on and before bed and wow my makeup is flawless and no dryness I still put my mac prep and prime spray just to keep my makeup in place and I don't have to reapply any maybe tad bit around nose but depends other than that this is actually better or same as hi end products no joke and for the price it's unbelievable a little goes a long way definitely my holy grail moisturizer Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer
Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Lexi M.
absolutely love this moisturizer! would compare it with my HG h2o+ moisturizer, it’s that good. a little goes a long way and this is definitely suited for combo/oily skin. the scent takes a bit to get used to but it’s not overpowering. would totally buy again when i need a replacement
Fairbanks
Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha T.
Oops picked the wrong moisturizer but this hydrates my skin pretty good but your skin does fell a little sticky after
Phoenix, AZ
Waterfull Gel - Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had this recommended to me by a stranger who was stocking up on this in the store so I got one. And I am a happy moisturized person for it. I love this item. It is a gel but goes on like a cream. It’s refreshing (think Az summers). I went to get more and they were out so I’m glad they have them online. It does not leave my skin oily feeling at all. I do tend to have sensitive skin and I’ve had no issues with this at all. You have to try this one out.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff made my skin so moisturized! It is light but thick enough to make my skin feel moisturized. It sinks in and doesn’t just sit on top. Definitely helped with dry patches.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely a new Favorite of mine!!! Love the formula and how it melts into my skin without leaving any weird residue... definitely a great summer moisturizer;)
Durant , OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff works for moisturizer, but it smells like an ashtray 🤢 the smell is really strong, I only reach for this if I have absolutely no other options. The consistency is nice and it makes your face feel cool, I wish it had a better smell.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great moisturizer for oily skin. I bought this for my tween and teenage daughters and it has worked wonderfully in their skin. I have used it here and there as well and I have been very pleased. It's not heavy, absorbs quickly and does not contribute to break outs. My daughters have been happy with it and I have as well. It you want a nice light weight, affordable moisturizer, this is a great choice.
Los Lunas, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I ordered this on a whim after browsing Ulta branded skin products and I'm so glad I did. This face gel is so light yet moisturizing. I love the scent of the gel and it performs wonderfully under makeup. So far I have had zero skin sensitivity issues as well while using this which is a huge bonus for me. I will continue to add this to my daily routine.

Looking for your answer?