BY WATERFORD

Waterford Flatware 18/10, Lismore Bead 5 Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Flatware & Silverware see more...

kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
Some of the best silverware that I've had! Not too big and not too small. great quality and has lasted me a long time. And doesn't bend when I scoop my ice cream! I would recommend or even buy for a house warming gift!
Jade K.
Jade K.
I wanted a stainless steel flatware set that had several attributes. It had to be modest, practical and above all functional. This Waterford Mont Clare set met the requirements with ease and even surpassed my desires.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Can't have enough flatware. This product is a great product. High quality and reliable. Very effective for eating. I would recommend to others and would continue to purchase this product! Great product overall
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Love this set! They have some weight to them but I'm happy with that. It means they are decent quality. I've had them for a few months and no sign of wear and tear to them yet.
Tk K.
Tk K.
Can't ever have enough silverware. Very good quality and priced well for the quality. Recommend to others
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
I love it its Very good silverwear & Greatt For cutting i cant have Enough of This ITS GREAT QUALITY
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
So simplistic. I love this set and I hope Santa loves me enough to bring me a set for our kitchen.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
Very beautiful silverware. I have no complaints about this set. I love how classie they are.
Monica C.
Monica C.
You can never have a lot of spoons and forks in yout hoise they are sturdy, and easy cleanup
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Very nice set!! Every household needs a set or two of these! I would recommend to anyone
Renae G.
Renae G.
Melbourne
Where can I get a set similar?
Taylor H.
Decorator Expert
Are these sturdy?
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Where can fine these looking for new sliverware for home
Karie G.
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
Where can I buy these? Do they have other styles?