Waterford Crystal - Lismore - Bridal Cake Knife

A splendid item for the new couple, this bridal knife comes from the classic Lismore collection, a favorite for years. A must have for the wedding reception, this crystal keepsake will be treasured for anniversaries to come! 14" Features: -Beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterford Crystal - Lismore - Bridal Cake Knife!
How would you rate this product?
Bassett
Very sharp knife for awhile but can dual quickly. I would buy again though as I enjoyed a good knife that cut good.
I used something like this for my sweet 15 and now I’m way older then that but they’re beautiful for a nice even
Buford
Beautiful knife. Very nice for the wedding or for the hutch. Goes nice with my waterford collection. I love this
Kilgore
Very high quality crystal cake knife that I have used not only for wedding, but various other memorable events.
Hollywood, FL
It is amazing! This was used at my cousin’s wedding to cut her cake and it cut so smoothly. Highly recommend!
Very pretty knife i love it..cuts very well is sharp and very easy to use ...it loos very fancy and classy
Mesa, AZ
Got as gift. It’s nice, but Wish had more options or styles available. Will explore options next time.
It’s Waterford...absolutely beautiful and I was delighted to visit the factory when I was in Ireland.
San jose, CA
its awesome, try buying this in the store and its nearly twice the cost. but it is totally beautiful
New Providence, NJ
This is a good cake knife. I got it as a gift and I surprisingly use it more than I thought I would

Looking for your answer?