Waterford Crystal - Lismore - Bridal Cake Knife

A splendid item for the new couple, this bridal knife comes from the classic Lismore collection, a favorite for years. A must have for the wedding reception, this crystal keepsake will be treasured for anniversaries to come! 14" Features: -Beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterford Crystal - Lismore - Bridal Cake Knife!
How would you rate this product?
Catoosa, OK
This knife works great for cutting birthday cakes, holiday pies, brownies etc.. this was given to me by my grand mother along with some China. I never use the China but I do use this knife when needed. Its durable and easy to use. I would absolutely recommend this!!
Waterford has the most beautiful line of crystal and this will be pass down for hundred of years that  how special it is and make in Ireland with fine craftmenship it worth every penny and make a wonderful bridal gift or anniversary. My son used his grandparents knife from their 25 anniversary.
Valley center
 Beautiful beautiful beautiful I love all my Waterford crystal hard to keep clean after lots of use should come with some kind of cleaning solution worth the price you pay for what you get  everybody loves it would recommend giving as a gift to any couple
RENO, NV
Absolutely beautiful! We’re giving it to our youngest son as part of his wedding gift from his father and I. Someone did that for us on our wedding, I was very touched by the thoughtfulness.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We received one of these for our wedding. It is a really nice knife that we will keep forever to commemorate our wedding day. They are really great products that I would recommend them to other couples for their big day as well. Over all it is a nice product.
san jose, CA
A beautiful night, the design is very beautiful and it was the perfect night for our cakes city, I have it put away and only bring it out for special occasions, I’ll always treasure this I love this night, Waterford Crystal is a big part of my life
Waterford Crystal - Lismore - Bridal Cake Knife uploaded by Nicole N.
Used for my wedding to cut our cake. Super cute and perfect for our day ♡♡♡. Cuts like a champ. Picture of cake attached was 3 tier marble came with Bavarian cream
Waterford Crystal Knives are not only beautiful looking, but a sharp cutting knife. It feels great in my hands, and would highly recommend for people who love to cook in the kitchen.
Anything Waterford is beautiful! I purchased this for my childhood best friend who recently got married! She used it at her ceremony. I wanted a gift she could use at the wedding and continue to use throughout her milestones. It was the perfect gift.
Hatillo
good good good good i need    this product       i dont have     ok  no hablo ingles     lo necesito  para  mi casa es de uso diario

Looking for your answer?