WATER WAVE 22WATER WAVE 22

BY FREETRESS

WATER WAVE 22
WATER WAVE 22" (TT30) - Freetress Synthetic Bulk Braiding Hair
Tikara L.
I love the curl pattern it’s just that the individual pack like this is a little harder to work with and it has that synthetic hair coating on it which makes the hair feel hard. Although it is synthetic if you use the right products to manage it and cut a lot of the frizz this hair will last for quite a while. I would recommend using the pre loop water wave in 16 in. because you don’t have to pull the hair apart, it’s all separated with a secure tie around each hair loop. A lot easier to install.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love the way this hair looks when installed. The only downside if the frizzing. You have to be careful to not manipulate this hair too much. When frizzing occurs, I snip those pieces out to keep my hair looking fresh.
Latoya M.
Augusta, GA
Very good hair for crochet braids. I kept my braids fir two months and it still looked very good. I waited one month and went and got the same hair just a different color. The results were the same...
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Tried the fretress bohemian braid and water wave and this is the results I actually really loved the way the hair came out and will be using this product again.
Edna P.
This is my go to hairstyle when I want to do protective hairstyle for the winter ..it is not expensive at all .. it is budget friendly