Does this Water Sleeping Mask leave a sticky feeling afterwards?
Richmond Hill - il y a 4 mois

6 answers

No, since it's a gel it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin.
il y a un mois
Feels sticky right after application but it has absorbed nicely into my skin shortly afterward.
il y a un mois
Well yup...and here is the reason why. Unlike the normal masks that you get that are applied with either a brush or fingers and feels kinda goopy. This does not. It applies just like a night cream, feels cooling and absorbs into your skin quickly. If you are a bit more on the dry scale (hahahahaha) then it will disappear faster and then I recommend following up with another light layer. By morning your see the difference in the color and texture of your skin. I like it also after doing a mini facial. After cleaning the pores, using a cone extractor and cleansing. I love how it restores my skin, calms any puffiness or redness and leaves a softer feel afterwards. A must try if you happen to have dryer skin like I trend to do.
il y a 2 mois
You would think that it would, but no, amazingly it is a lighter mask and so cooling and refreshing that once it’s on you barely feel it, more you feel the sensation of the product working. Also when taking out of the jar it’s not sticky either. I can assure you you if it was I wouldn’t even be giving such a glowing review. But, in all seriousness it’s pretty fantastic.
il y a 2 mois
+1 to the comment above!
il y a 4 mois
No, it melts into skin and absorbs quickly
il y a 4 mois