Water Sleeping Mask

An overnight, moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin.

Does this make your skin feel more hydrated after waking up?
Is this mask well paired with the LANEIGE Lip sleeping mask?
Would like to try these how does this feel?
Start your review of Water Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...at night. It provides the perfect hydration without leaving any sticky moisturizing residue (yuck!). A little pricey here in Canada & USA, but great price in Asiain reviews
...soft and hydrate skin! I think its worth to buy to try it if you have dry skin like me.in reviews
...amazed by how my skin adore their skincare and cosmetic lines. I have very sensitive skin but never had I broken out or had any rashes from using Laneige! in reviews
Chiara V.
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Chiara V.
This sleeping mask works! You don't feel it during the night, it has not an irritating feeling and has no scent. When you wake up in the morning, after washing the mask from your face, you'll notice that your skin will be hydrated and luminous. Laneige
Finn W.
It moisturizes my skin, woke up to soft skin in the morning but it makes my skin broke out. I broke out during the first use, at first I was confused what triggers the break out. during the second use, my skin broke out again in the morning. so I'm sure its because of the laneige sleeping mask. I have oily skin and the hydration is not overpowering for me. sad that it broke me out
l Z.
Padova
This famous mask is fantastic, or at least it was for me. It made me unbelievable skin. It's not annoying to keep her at night. I recommend it. It costs money, but it's worth it. I swear to you, I have a beautiful skin.
Serena M.
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Serena M.
After reading so many reviews of this mask I decided to buy it with sephora black days and it was the right choice ☺️It is a cream-based gel that you spread on your face and leave overnight. It gives me a fresh and hydrated look. I notice that in the morning the skin is very smooth and not greasy. It absorbs really fast so I don't need to wait and go streight to bed! The fragrance is nice and pleasent.⁠Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3)
Irene P.
PROS: Thin on the skin and fast to dry without staining your pillow, this mask is best to apply before sleeping to provide deep hydration to your skin without making it oily. I have sensitive skin and this mask made my skin feel hydrated and soft the next morning. CONS: If you don't like gel/watery or really thin masks, this isn't for you! Also, I don't think it would go well for really dry skin as it may be not that much hydrating. Suits well oily/combination/normal skin.
Roberta F.
venezia
I tried this sleeping mask with a sample that sephora gave me. I felt in love and I bought it full-size. It’s perfect for spring when I don’t want anything heavy on my face. It’s so hydrating and when I wake up my skin is plumped and hydrated. Love love love. So recommended
maria P.
via costantino de crescenzo 22
Ottima consistenza, non troppo grassa come altre maschere notturne che ho provato e si lava facilmente la mattina con acqua e sapone. Più grande rispetto alle confezioni a cui siamo abituati, mi pare sia da 70ml.
rosy R.
Great moisturize! I love the texture of this moisturizer. It's not too heavy and it really do its job. Amazing product.
Alessandra P.
Water Sleeping Mask by Laneige is fantastic. I have a combination skin and this mask moisturizes my skin and it's not too heavy. The texture is very confortable.
Gloria B.
Light texture for good radiance when you wake up. I put it after serums instead of night creams once a week. Packaging and fragrance are very nice. You need a small quantity so even if it seems expensive, it actually lasts very long.

483 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
Brianna P. il y a un an
So I’ve never used the Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream, but I have used this Laneige product and it works wonders. My skin is left feeling extra soft after each use, I would give it a try!
Eva C.
Markham, ON
il y a un an
Does this Water Sleeping Mask leave a sticky feeling afterwards?
Cass K. il y a un an
No, since it's a gel it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin.
Stephanie O.
il y a un an
Danielle M. il y a un an
I don’t think so, if your skin seems to tolerate it well