Water Sleeping Mask

An overnight, moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin.

can i use this as a moisturizer at night? or is it specifically a sleeping mask lol
Do you love it?
Start your review of Water Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...at night. It provides the perfect hydration without leaving any sticky moisturizing residue (yuck!). A little pricey here in Canada & USA, but great price in Asiain reviews
...soft and hydrate skin! I think its worth to buy to try it if you have dry skin like me.in reviews
...amazed by how my skin adore their skincare and cosmetic lines. I have very sensitive skin but never had I broken out or had any rashes from using Laneige! in reviews
Elaine W.
NYC
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Elaine W.
This is super moisturizing and not too heavy. My skin feels super plump after using it the next day! I would recommend this product.
Brittanee R.
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Brittanee R.
This is a good sleeping mask. Its water-based and very gentle. It does have a light scent but it did not irritate my skin. It absorbs nicely and leaves my face feeling hydrated but when it’s really dry I’d need something heavier than this. Water Sleeping Mask
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Banni G.
I use this baby every time my skin is acting up, I live in Texas where the weather changes drastically and the heat just drys out my skin.
Svetlana B.
Midland, NC
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Svetlana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product initially in my Allure Beauty box. I loved the mini version that I had to get the large size. I just love when my minis work out so well I just have to get the full sized version. This sleeping mask is perfect for that added moisture without the heaviness or greasiness. It absorbs quickly on the skin and the next morning your skin feels super hydrated. I have sensitive skin and this product works great for me. It has a fresh scent which feels like I am in a rainforest. Highly recommend.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I picked this out for my birthday gift from Sephora and I am so glad that I did. This stuff is totally amazing! Leaves my skin so bright and so so soft. My husband even noticed when I started using it. He says my face glows. I will be buying this from now on.
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Karolina R.
This water sleeping mask is amazing!!! My skin literally drinks this stuff. Feels so much more hydrated and plumped. Improves fine lines and wrinkles. Besides nighttime application, I love to put it under my eyes during the day to soothe and hydrate my dry skin.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Ashley D.
Kind of feels like any other moisturizer. I prefer the Clinique 72 moisture surge over this. Not too sure why there was a big hype but I’m glad I got it as a Sephora birthday gift to try out. Water Bank Moisture Cream
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Chloe W.
This is an amazing product! Leaves my skin so silky soft! So nourishing and gentle. So hydrating and replenishing ! Worth the price for what you buy! Packaging is so cute. I buy this everytime I run out. Definitely a must have for your skin routine!!! Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3)
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jena L.
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product fully exceeded my expectations. I'm not often wowed and I don't use a lot of K beauty products. This came in the mini birthday set from Sephora and I'm so glad I chose it. I have extrememly dry, dull skin that has the signs of ageing so its hard to find anything that "plumps" my skin. This really left me feeling supple and it was a confidence booster! Financially I don't typically add high end products to my routine unless I find them to be the best of the best and I would more than consider buying the full size version.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Water Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sierra T.
I honestly really love the idea of this product! My skin sometimes lacks moisture due to tanning so I love putting this on @ night and waking up feeling refreshed with soft,beautiful,glowing skin 🥰 The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because it has fragrance other than that overall great product!!

480 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
il y a 2 mois
Sherri D. il y a 13 jours
I wish I could give you an answer. What I can tell you is that this stuff right here is super amazing. Mind you.. I’m 52 and barely look like I’m nearing my late 30’s. Since using the water cream my skin looks even better. I’m thinking I’ll stick with what is working. The overnight mask..is a dream.
Eva C.
Richmond Hill
il y a 2 mois
Does this Water Sleeping Mask leave a sticky feeling afterwards?
Grace L. il y a 2 mois
+1 to the comment above!
Stephanie O.
il y a 4 mois
Kristina N. il y a 3 mois
I guess not. I use it daily but in a smaller amount and could not recognize any problems with my skin.
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Natalie G. il y a 6 mois
I’ve used this mask for years and LOVE it! It smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way and I wake up in the morning with the softest, most hydrated skin. Definitely recommend!
Amy M.
Montréal, QC
Seyedehmahsa R. il y a 6 mois
Yea it does!!! 😃 I wake up feeling like my skin’s been through a deep natural white clay mask and it’s so plump and not at all looking dry either 😊
Emily W.
NewYork
il y a 6 mois
Have anyone tried the LaNeige Water Sleeping Mask? I bought it but wanted to know your thoughts before using. Water Sleeping Mask
Tania B. il y a 6 mois
I just wrote a huge thing out and it looks like it didn't post. Ugh. But the gist of my reply was yes, I love it.