Water-Jel Burn Jel Plus External Analgesic Gel uploaded by Madeline C.

BY WATER-JEL

Use what the pros use. Easy to apply, emergency burn care that provides fast acting relief and protects against infection as it stops burn progression. For burns, scalds and sunburns. Cools and soothes. Contains vitamin E and tea tree oil. Used by firefighters, doctors, the U.S. Military, and EMTs around the world. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend burned himself working on a truck so we bought this to help it and it worked great. Then just the other day both him and our son got bad sunburns and this was the only burn stuff I had so I out it on them and the next day their sunburns were almost gone.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
We have this in both the home and camping first aid kits and have used it a few times already in each. nothing ruins the day like pain from a burn. this helps super quick and works as you go about your life.
Maranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product helps me keep my water weight down sometimes I feel really bad it will look for it and it's really just water weight so I take one of these and then all the sudden my stomach is back to normal again
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family can't live without #burnjel. It has an instant effect in eliminating the pain from the burn. It also takes away the redness in a day or two.
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
We have always used this...it relieves the pain almost instantly and has been a go to for the construction company my dad worked for even...
Audrey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to burn myself all the time when I was a barista. This stuff is awesome. Amazing. I hated having to use it, but it worked very well!
Lezleigh B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have this on hand!! I have used it for burns from the oven and even on my kids sunburns.. it is a miracle worker!!!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
This product keeps my varying weight under control. I never am concerned that the scale is showing water weight
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is what my work has for us if we get burnt and I used it the other day and the pain was gone immediately
Evelyn B.
Helps tremendously with accidental burns. It automatically stops the burn for continuing and Dulls the pain.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the worst burn you have used this on?
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this come with just the gel or are coverings included? If not what would you recommend to keep gel in place and burn protected?