Water Balm Skin Prep

by Sonia Roselli Beauty

Sonia Roselli's Water Balm Skin Prep is like giving your skin a drink of water. In this innovative formula, Water Balm Skin Prep is a: Moisturizer Toner Serum Day Cream Night Cream Eye Cream Makeup Primer all in one. HOW TO USE: Apply the Water Balm Skin Prep to the skin until liquid drops appear. When water drops appear on the skin, pat in all over, "breaking" the beads Do not rub beads completely into the skin. Allow the skin to "drink" the beads. (approx. 5 min) Once skin has had it's daily drink of water, apply foundation as usual.

Does this work for oily and dry skin? I’m oilier in my t-zone and dry everywhere else.
How well does this work for dry skin? And can it be used daily?
I have Oily skin will this product how will this product work with me?
Start your review of Water Balm Skin Prep!
Sonia Roselli is a genius. I suffer from dry skin all year round, and I get eczema a lot. I finally learned that I don't need primer for makeup - most people don't. I use this moisturizer 3 times a day: When I wake up, at night, and as my makeup primer AND base. Everything goes on smooth under it. Tapping it activates the molecules and you can see and feel the difference. It's worth every penny and I'll never use another brand.
Los Angeles, CA
This really does it all. I'm normally incredibly skeptical about light moisturizers, but I'd bought the full range of SRB and fell in love. This is perfect for plumping, smoothing, soothing and hydrating the skin. Feels like you're splashing water on your face, it's that refreshing!! Its the perfect makeup base under the lightest or heaviest applications, especially if you use it with the rest of her line. OMG HEAVEN. I use on both myself and clients and i had to buy two more full sets so I wouldn't run out anytime soon!
Hillsboro, OR
This moisturizer is absolutely a game-changer for me. Light, super moisturizing and no scent! This is the perfect item any time of year, especially before makeup placement. Plumps the skin amazingly
Fort Worth
Oh my god. Buy this. Right now. Thank me later. It’s that good. Hydrating, nourishing, makes my skin glow and my make stay in place. I could write a 200 page review on this. JUST BUY IT
Milwaukee, WI
All in one product and a staple in my kit! I purchased this after having read so many wonderful reviews and am in love. A little bit goes a very long way so it lasts a while. I purchased this at The Makeup Show in Chicago and immediately placed another order through Sonia's website. Per Sonia's recommendation, I use this after my Sex Appeal, I then use my favorite eye serum and oil and then apply my Water Balm. When applying, I use my hands and press it into my skin first then go back and rub it in. This now acts as not only a moisturizer under my makeup but also a primer. My makeup lays so smoothly and wears so nicely. My skin is glowing and vibrant and I love it!
French your skin in this luxurious balm. It’s freaking amazing. Not only does it leave your face feeling like a baby’s bottom, especially when paired with Sonia Roselli’s Sexapeel. Honestly the softest my face has ever felt. This balm hydrates, primes
Fairfax, VA
I would have to say that after using this product for over a month now, I am absolutely in love with it. This has become my daily moisturizer. It applys like a refreshing drink of water for my face. Goes on incredibly light and doesn't leave my skib oily. Also provides a great smooth finish for make up application. I would recommend this for all skin types. I tend to have oily skin and this is great on me.
I use this product on all my makeup clients and have noticed a significant difference in how well my application process goes. It sinks into the skin extremely well and doesn’t leave a greasy film on top. It’s so lightweight and long lasting that I can’t believe more people aren’t raving about it. It also works great as a priming base before makeup application.
Farmington , MN
This is one of my all time favorite products. I use this moisturizer both personally and professionally doing makeup on people. This moisturizer has transformed my skin. I used to have dry, flaky, sensitive skin and this has truly transformed my skin. I highly recommend this moisturizer.. young or old and for any skin type. LOVE SONIA ROSELLI products.
Richmond
This stuff is the cats pajamas!!! Amaze balls! Love it! Works for basically any skin type. Get Sonia’s sex apeel. It works on face and body and is the first product I purchased of hers. You’ll use it for life! Oh and this water balm- a little goes a long way. It glides on. Suitable for sensitive skin as well. Great with LimeLife foundation.