Water Babies Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 - uploaded by Emily H.

BY WATER BABIES

Coppertone water babies pure & simple sunscreen lotion offers spf 50 protection for your child. Hypoallergenic and tear free, its ultra gentle formula won't sting or irritate eyes. This broad-spectrum sunscreen is free of fragrances, oils and dyes, and it is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. see more...

• Where is this sold, hard to find in my area ? 7 Answers
  • "This works so well! I come from a family of redheads with sensitive skin, and this gets us all through a surfing session without any burns!" in 5 reviews
  • "I haven't stopped using it for the whole family yet. " in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this product i use it every summer on my daughter who is 2 and it works great." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Westminster
I have extremely sensitive skin and that mixed with meds that make me burn easier makes it hard to find the right product. Water Babies protects me from burning without leaving a rash or dry skin. Its the only sun screen I use and I work out in the sun everyday.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Great sunscreen, really works. This sunscreen is great. Yes, it is hard to rub in but that is because it actually works and doesn't put as many chemicals into your skin. This sunscreen has been tested by the EWG and they rate it well because it protects the skin like it is suppose to, many sunscreens do not. It does absorb, it takes about 20 minutes. I think it is wonderful because I know when the kids no longer look like snowman it is safe for them to go in the water.
Emily H.
Coppertone Water babies lotion is easy to apply and it actually lasts for a very long time. My baby (who just turned 1 in April) played outside in the sun for a few hours (2 or 3 I believe) and didn't get any sun burn! It is also very gentle on her skin too!
Aria H.
I love the Coppertone baby sunscreen brands. Not only do they have high spf protection, but they also have uva/uvb protection which help a prevent tanning. It is a bit thick, but taking the time to run it in is totally worth it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to tan while in the sun.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
By far my favorite sunscreen. I love the smell. This is always in my cabinet. My first grab when I'm in the sunscreen aisle. The price is great. The lotion rubs in great and it protects your skin. Follow the instructions on the back and you'll never get burnt.
Mary N.
Stockton
Love this! Good size to carry on, but it actually does the job. I love the face that coppertone sunscreen doesn't have the stuff that burns your eyes out when you accidentally touch your eyes. So knowing this I love using this on my daughter and not worry about her rubbing it and get a burn afterwards!
Melissa S.
Buckhannon
This is the sun screen that I have used on both of my babies no matter if we are going to a water park or something like that or if we are just going outside for a little while. It's not something that I have to reapply over and over again and it has yet to fail in protecting my babies any kind of sun burn. I have recommended this to other mommies and daddies and will keep recommending this sun screen to anyone with little ones.
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
I brought Coppertone sunscreen with me on vacation last year. We went to Cape Cod and were at the beach a lot. I used Coppertone on my then 1 year old son. I put it on his shoulders, cheeks, nose and even in the top of his head. He didn't sunburn at all and the sunscreen never washed off in the ocean water. I would definitely buy this product again
taylor a.
I would highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone. it's a little tough to rub on but totally worth it, this is the only sunscreen I use on my child and he's never been burnt. it's also good for children with sensitive skin, we've never had any irritation from it. completely waterproof, you do not need to reapply every time your baby comes out of the water.
Ashlee L.
I love Coppertone for babies. This is one of three brands that I exclusiluly use on my young children. It works goes on easily and works great. The best part is, it's oil & fragrance free. It's long lasting and a great way to keep littles' skin protected!
brittany j.
Where is this sold, hard to find in my area ?