Water Babies Coppertone Sunscreen/UVA Blocker - 10oz uploaded by Tracy F.

BY WATER BABIES

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone Sunscreen/UVA Blocker - 10oz see more...

Tracy F.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 kids who love being out in the sun all day &I we went swimming so I bought this sunscreen so they wouldn't get a sun burn &I it worked really good, the packaging was good can't complain, I will totally be buying this sunscreen more often.
Courtney P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff (for adults too!!) and would highly recommend it! The smell is wonderful and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and sticky. Plus, it lasts a long time before needing to reapply! I'd certainly keep buying it! Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Miranda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is 15 months old so this is her first summer to really get out and play. I love putting this on her for when she goes and plays or swims. It doesn't run down her face when she sweats or gets wet. I do our it on her 30 min before she goes out to let it set on her skin.
Abby H.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how easily this sunscreen can be applied. It doesn't go on greasy or streaky and it is really easy to smooth into the skin making sure you are getting even coverage! I feel confident in putting this on my littles! Not to mention it doesn't smell too bad either!
Marly H.
Pekin
We have a backyard pool and every summer my kids end up with a sunburn. This year I bought Coopertone Water Babies sunscreen, not only have they not had a sunburn, they can also apply this to themselves with ease as they are coming into their preteen years!
Marlene N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Something I use for my children, as well as myself, every time we are getting ready to jump in the pool or sit on the beach. As long as we apply it every couple of hours we're set to have our fun in the sun without getting burned. Love it
Ashley A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my kids and myself during the summer! This is one of the best sun screens I have used to protect our skin. It doesn't leave an oily feeling and it has a pleasant, soft smell. We buy this often through the summer months!
Ellie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great on the kiddos, keeps their skin safe from the sun and soft too! It stays on pretty well when they're sweaty, but not great if they get wet. It smells nice and the kids don't mind having to put it on either.
Jocelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used this on the kids for a sunny day at the lake and the kids felt uncomfortable and sticky all day. I have no idea if it was their skin type or what it was, the little ones just weren't happy with it at all.
Alexandria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to sunscreen. My son has never burned, it goes on nice, not too thick, not too greasy, is actually water proof and it doesn't smell bad. Definitely recommend, the only sunscreen I use on my child.