Water Babies Coppertone Sunscreen/UVA Blocker - 10oz uploaded by Orlyxander F.Water Babies Coppertone Sunscreen/UVA Blocker - 10oz uploaded by Tracy F.

BY WATER BABIES

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone Sunscreen/UVA Blocker - 10oz see more...

Kirsten M.
Portland, OR
I love using water babies sunscreen even as an adult. It has great UV protection and it’s waterproof! So no need to re apply throughout summer activities. It rubs in easily leaving your skin moisturized but not oily feeling.
grace p.
usa
This is a good product, it has spf 50 so it protects you from the sun very well. I use this any day I go outside. This takes awhile to rub in, but overall this sunscreen is a good product.
Orlyxander F.
I love this sunblock, the aroma is very rich, it is not greasy and it absorbs very fast, my baby and I spent a vacation on the beach and did not suffer sunburn, it was 100% protected
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I have 2 kids who love being out in the sun all day &I we went swimming so I bought this sunscreen so they wouldn't get a sun burn &I it worked really good, the packaging was good can't complain, I will totally be buying this sunscreen more often.
Courtney P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love this stuff (for adults too!!) and would highly recommend it! The smell is wonderful and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and sticky. Plus, it lasts a long time before needing to reapply! I'd certainly keep buying it! Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Miranda F.
My daughter is 15 months old so this is her first summer to really get out and play. I love putting this on her for when she goes and plays or swims. It doesn't run down her face when she sweats or gets wet. I do our it on her 30 min before she goes out to let it set on her skin.
Marly H.
Pekin
We have a backyard pool and every summer my kids end up with a sunburn. This year I bought Coopertone Water Babies sunscreen, not only have they not had a sunburn, they can also apply this to themselves with ease as they are coming into their preteen years!
Marlene N.
Something I use for my children, as well as myself, every time we are getting ready to jump in the pool or sit on the beach. As long as we apply it every couple of hours we're set to have our fun in the sun without getting burned. Love it
Ellie B.
Works great on the kiddos, keeps their skin safe from the sun and soft too! It stays on pretty well when they're sweaty, but not great if they get wet. It smells nice and the kids don't mind having to put it on either.
Jocelyn M.
We used this on the kids for a sunny day at the lake and the kids felt uncomfortable and sticky all day. I have no idea if it was their skin type or what it was, the little ones just weren't happy with it at all.