BY ESPN

Stay connected to live sports and shows from ESPN - wherever and whenever you want them. Download the FREE WatchESPN app to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and get 24/7 access to live streaming feeds from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews and ESPN Deportes. Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and, in some instances, your Internet service provider. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews and ESPN Deportes are available to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV package. The providers below are currently offering full access to WatchESPN live video: * AT&T U-verse * Bright House Networks * Charter * Comcast XFINITY * Cox * DISH * Google Fiber * Midcontinent Communications * Optimum * Time Warner Cable * Verizon FiOS TV Please check back regularly as new TV providers are added. The WatchESPN app features: Live streaming access to the top events from the ESPN family of networks, including: * NBA Regular Season and Playoffs * Major League Baseball * The Masters, US Open and The Open Championships * College Football and Basketball * Barclay’s Premier League, Spanish Primera Division and Euro 2012 Soccer * All 4 Grand Slam tennis events ...and thousands more live events airing on the ESPN networks Up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis with live streaming access to your favorite ESPN shows, including: * SportsCenter * PTI * Mike & Mike * SportsNation * Baseball Tonight ...and every other ESPN original show Easy-to-use search functionality for locating your favorite teams, shows and events. AirPlay is now supported for ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN3. see more...

WatchESPN

Start your review of WatchESPN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
The app works decently well, but don't pay for a subscription because the espn3 website has all sorts of bugs. You can never watch what you want (especially if you want to watch a replay) and it will cause you all sorts of frustration and headaches. While ESPN seems to be a very well run broadcasting company their streaming software is pathetic!
Lansing, MI
The WatchESPN application is not always the most useful streaming app for our sports. Often times with local teams we do not have access to streams. Additionally the amount of free programming or documentaries is lacking in selection. There are seemingly more channels that offer random or non-mainstream sporting events that there that do. It can be difficult to use through our streaming device.
I'm a huge basketball and football fan, and I usually have a wonky work schedule, so I love this app so I can watch games from my phone while I'm working. It's cool that it has all of the ESPN channels and games when they're on ABC. It's a little glitchy and freezes up from time to time, but it's not as bad as some other streaming apps. One negative is the restriction on some football games, where I'm not able to stream from the WatchESPN app because I have an iPhone. I don't know why but they have some sort of restriction for iPhone users for some of the NFL games and it just gives me an error. That's usually not an issue for me since I also have the NFL Mobile app and I can watch games from there, but it could be a problem for other iPhone users. You also have to have a cable subscription to stream anything on the app, but if you have cable it's easy to log in and watch games. Overall it's a really useful app to watch games on the go.
Conway, SC
Used to be one of my favorite apps to watch various shows and games on espn. It’s unfortunate that one has to pay to watch certain leagues and tournaments on ESPN+ now.
Puyallup, WA
Seriously my husbands favorite thing to do. Sit on the computer and watchESPN. Has all the games and shows he needs and keeps him from having to switch from channel to channel to check scores.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for the typical college student who’s always on the go. I’ve had many classes/meetings I’d have to go to in the middle of games, and the app was always very reliable and my saving grace on game day.
Mesquite, TX
The app is very useful. I can easily catch my games whenever they’re on. The best part about the app was it had everything I was looking for.
Coppell, TX
Love this app! I'm a big sports fan and I can keep up with all the teams. I like to watch games when I don't have access to TV.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy this app when I need to be up to date on an event. The app, however, can be choppy from time to time.
Kansas City, MO
With this I can watch sports from anywhere and it makes it so easy to not kiss a game wherever I am at

WatchESPN

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email