Watch Ya Mouth Watch Ya' Mouth Family Edition, the Authentic, Hilarious, Mouth Guard Party Game uploaded by Victoria O.Watch Ya Mouth Watch Ya' Mouth Family Edition, the Authentic, Hilarious, Mouth Guard Party Game uploaded by Christy B.Watch Ya Mouth Watch Ya' Mouth Family Edition, the Authentic, Hilarious, Mouth Guard Party Game uploaded by Allison C.

BY WATCH YA MOUTH

• I am looking into getting this game, can anyone tell me a...1 Answers
Yazi C.
Omg this game is literally my favorite game on the planet my niece (1 y/o) loves when me and my sis plays it she laughs every time my whole family loves it I got it for my birthday loved it every since if you like laughing I recommend this game!!
Kaylee P.
Billings, MT
I had this game for about 7 months without trying it because I hadn't yet found a group of people willing to play it. Last night, I played it for the first time and laughed harder than I had in so long! It was hilarious to watch others on their turn, and not too embarrassing on my own turn haha. I only rate this game a 4 because the game did lose its funny "effect" after about two turns. Although each player reads different cards, it is basically like watching the same thing over and over again. I picked that feeling up from the rest of the group as well, as the laughter really does down after only 3 people had taken their turns. It continued to be fun to guess what the players were saying, but not so funny. I definitely recommend trying this game at least once in your life!
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
The game includes: 142 cards, 10 colored mouthpieces, 4 straws, 4 noisemakers, 2 Throwdown ball, 1 timer and 1 Throwdown dice.  You will need at least 4 players to play this game, as you will have a partner.  The game calls for 4 or more players and is appropriate for ages 8 and up.

One of the challenges is, to pick up a card, with a straw in your mouth, while wearing the mouthpiece. The mouth piece stretches your mouth in a weird an semi awkward position and will have your whole family laughing so hard, while performing the required tasks of this game.

This is one game that I totally recommend everyone to try and is perfect for the whole family. Kids, especially, will get a kick out this game!
Jill J.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Too fun!!! We have family game night weekly in our house and this is a favorite! Even my petite almost eight year old can wear the mouth piece without pain. Priced right and fun to play! Everyone should have this game in their home!
Victoria O.
Sanger, CA
Great for a family game night. Super funny and makes everyone laugh and have a great time!!! Totally recommend it.
Jesse D.
Casselberry, FL
Hilarious game to.play with your family. Even funnier at adult parties while imbibing. Highly recommended!
Allison C.
Batavia (town)
Serious hilarity! This game will keep you laughing. Great for the whole family!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
This has to be the funniest game I've ever played I have a set where it is safe to play with kids and another set that is only for adults let me tell you it is a good time
cassandra p.
i have the adult version... serioulsy funny! my and my fiance played last night .. cant wait to play with family on xmas eve!
Wesley S.
Clemmons, NC
I am looking into getting this game, can anyone tell me about the amount of mouth pieces that come with it and should I invest in some extra mouth pieces?