WATCH Disney Junior uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY DISNEY

WATCH Disney Junior is a free app that allows kids to watch full episodes, clips and more of their favorite Disney Junior shows on a tablet, phone or computer! If you subscribe to Disney Junior through one of our participating TV providers, you will have access to the following: •Watch full episodes of your favorite shows anytime, anywhere.* •Watch what’s on Disney Junior LIVE!* •Listen to music on Radio Disney right in the app *Certain restrictions apply. Viewing of content requires current verified WATCH Disney Junior subscription. Go to WATCHDisneyChannels.com for details *AT&T U-verse, BEK TV, Charter, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DISH, Midcontinent Communications, Google Fiber, Optimum, Verizon FiOS, and Yadtel are currently the only TV providers offering access to LIVE video and the newest full episodes. Designed for ages: 2 to 7 For more information visit: www.watchdisneyjunior.com U.S. based Internet connection required. Privacy Policy: http://disneyprivacycenter.com/ Terms of Use: http://disneytermsofuse.com/ see more...

WATCH Disney Junior
  • "It's portable, the kids can watch the favorite shows and play games at anytime they want, and I can get my work done without feeling guilty about it." in 6 reviews
  • "It keeps them entertained when I need to get something done or to keep them quiet for just a little longer while waiting at the dr office." in 3 reviews
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
We watch Disney junior all the time! It’s a great app for the kids and easy for them to understand! We love to watch it all together and we take it on the go for the kids on there iPad! I love it it’s a great way to watch all you disney episodes all together!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
We love this app! You can log in with your cable provider and get tons of shows, games and more! Mickey Mouse has about four seasons of episodes. Definitely a must have. We put it on our iPad for our daughter to use.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
The Disney Junior app is awesome. My little ones can use it and watch their favorite episode anytime they want. It works with a cable/satellite provider and can be downloaded on any Amazon fire device and watched anywhere in your home. The only issue I have with the app is that it signs me out from my subscription from time to so I have to go through the prompts to reactivate my account.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this app. It is truly a life saver. My sons favorite app and when he’s not watching tv on the big screen, he’s binge watching on my phone. I love how even when I’m not logged on through my cable provider he can still watch some shows. The app works well on my apple products. Don’t have android so can’t review for that but overall amazing app!!!
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Glad I downloaded this app! Mommies out there, I highly recommend you download this app! When you go grocery shopping and your child makes a fuss; turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or what other Disney show your child might like! Trust me its a lifesaver!
Jennifer S.
Love this app! It's really handy to turn on to keep my kids entertained on their tablet while sitting in waiting rooms for appointments. It has a really great selection of content if you're able to log in with a cable provider. It unlocks literally hundreds of full length episodes from dozens of shows, so there's a lot to choose from - even new episodes. There's also some games to choose from on the app as well. It's a little restrictive if you're not able to log in, but if you're able to log in and take advantage of all the features it's definitely worth it. It's a lifesaver to keep my kids occupied while on the go.
Hilda L D.
I love watching Disney junior too! My favorite shows there are Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso. I started watching Oso when I was very ill. It was therapeutic for me during that time which I recommend to people who are sick and want to watch something simple and cheerful.
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
This app is awesome! It is great for when we are out and about and I need to distract my son with something. He loves all of the shows on Disney Junior. This app comes in handy when we are at the Doctors office or waiting for any appointment really.
Jessica C.
Techie Expert Level 3
My daughter loves this app! It very easy to use especially for a toddler and it also has coloring and games that keep her entertained on long car rides. All her shows on the go! I would recommend for anyone who has a child that watches Disney junior!
Amanda B.
This app is an absolute life saver - my son will watch this when I have to bring him to work with me (I own my own business) and loves that he can watch his favorite Disney shows. I do wish they would have more episodes available at a time, but my son doesn't seem to mind. It's easy for him to use and browse through with relatively no problems.
Samantha H.
Newport, NH
What is the age group for this?