Wat-Aah! Energy Vapor Distilled Water! + Oxygen! uploaded by Bethany N.Wat-Aah! Energy Vapor Distilled Water! + Oxygen! uploaded by Delilah W.

BY WAT AAH

Wat-Aah! Energy Vapor Distilled Water! + Oxygen!
Drink wataah! see more...

• Do they still have the pink bottle ? I know they have the...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know where this product is sold? I can't see...1 Answers
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
When I first saw the bottle in my gift bag at an event I automatically fell in love because the art work was so cute and unique, the awesome people at Wataah really knew what they were doing creating such a cool package to attract young people and older heads like myself..
When I cracked the bottle cap, I was just as pleased with the simple clean taste! To say I like this product would be a total understatement..
Bethany N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this water idk what it is about it I just love it! I think the packaging is adorable and fun. I do feel like I am more energyzised after drinking this. The water it's self is so smooth and it taste really good as well. I got this one at Kroger for a really great price of 64¢! I brought the last 3 because it was just a great deal! Because why not get it when it's on sale! I will be buying this product again because it is one of my favorites.
Jasmine M.
I liked this product. I'm not sure I had more energy drinking the water but I did have an easier time keeping focus. The taste was good and it was refreshing when drinking after my run and also before/during my run. I did go ahead and buy more because they tasted like smart water but they were way more affordable. At my store they were 4 for a $1. Great deal and great taste although I didn't notice a change in my energy.
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
Definitely helps my performance. The taste is great and I find it very refreshing. Especially when compared to other water brands and energy drinks. This can be found in most common stores like Stop and Shop in your organic and natural food department.
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Best water ever!! Honestly so refreshing and whenever I need something in my system, this is the go to thing! So amazing and keeps me hydrated for a while! not too expensive, worth a buy.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Omg !!! Love this water.... It reminds me of smart water taste wise...
But the bottles are so much fun!
And they are cheaper than smart water too so doesn't break my bank;-)
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The bottle is funny, it tastes good. I think I'd rather have coffee because the caffeine in this wasn't noticeable. It's also a little pricey.
Alyssa J.
Love this one! It's a great alternative to caffeine, although, unfortunately the energy doesn't last long. Lucky for us, it's pretty cheap.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
You know you're water is going to be good if it is referred to as "h2o" on the bottle. This is some fancy stuff ladies and gentlemen.
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
This water has its own little taste, but it is not significant. On the plus side the water bottle design is so adorable
Bethany N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do they still have the pink bottle ? I know they have the green and the blue one but I can never find the pink one!
Jessica H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does anybody know where this product is sold? I can't seem to find it anywhere.