Washington Sports Clubs

I've been asked to review this but I'm not familiar with this....can someone tell me about this??
Start your review of Washington Sports Clubs!
How would you rate this product?
Love the facilities but the trainers and floor staff and instructors need to be trained in customer service and basic common curtesy.
Metuchen, NJ
In comparison to the Nysc this gym is a bit more consistant however there are some really amazing gyms in DC that are only marginally more expensive.
Washington , DC
Amazing gym I loved that gym but way too pricey I had to switch but definitely was a good gym good machine awesome classes very clean
Silver Spring, MD
Washington Sports club is a very nice and organized gym! I absolutely loved it there. They have a nice gym and pool. I strongly recommend individuals going there!
Washington, DC
Great gym in the city. Location does play a factor in the quality. Awesome machines and classes. I've been a member for 2 years.
Accokeek, MD
Nice, clean and well kept club, all the staff are very helpful and courteous, and i also enjoy the exercise classes they provide as well as the different amount of machines and weights they have for everyone to use. As well as the trainers they provide they are nice too.
Washington, DC
Wonderful staff and facilities, but gets a little busy in the immediate hours after work. Great group classes, too!
Greenville, NC
Great gym, lots of equipment, and amazing staff! The trainers really know what they are doing and the bathrooms and equipment is always really clean! The student price also makes the gym very attractive. Overall, I was very pleased with the gym!
Washington, DC
I've been a long-time member of the Washington Sports Club and sometimes I fall off the wagon but I try to go at least three times a week. The best part of the gym for me is that I hit the sauna. The only negative is the towels are too small and feel stiff but I bring my own.
Produto muito bom, bem organizado, de extrema qualidade, com qualidade lá em cima, o preço acessivél, juntando o útil ao agradavél, creio que este produto todas as pessoas deveriam ter a oportunidade de conhecer para se dar bem, o preço é bom