Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candies uploaded by Victoria G.

BY WASHBURN'S

Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candies.
Since 1856.
Keep fresh canister.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• "My husband loves this candy!" in 1 review
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
My husband loves this candy! I can never find it anywhere, but finally found some during the holidays at dollar tree. Great taste and bargain!
Madeline A.
Wilsonville, OR
My mom would buy these when I was little and I still love having them every holiday. Eating one right now (;
Candy is delicious but I think that you should repackage the container because sometimes they can get stale
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband likes these candies. I'm not really a huge fan of them. Just not my cup of tea.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Love this candy! The flavor and taste is great! Always get a van around Christmas time