BY AVON

Wash-off Waterproof Mascara Brown By Avon
  • "I have been wearing this mascara in black for years! I have tried other waterproof mascaras but always gravitate back to this one - gives you a natural look with no clumping!! Great definition and separation!! I do use a primer first and then two coats of this - lasts all day!! " in 7 reviews
  • "I have this mascara in black its the only mascara that does not clump my eyelashes. and separates them well. long lasting. great product. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am not too certain that this is the exact mascara that I used to use from Avon but when I was a teenager I used to use waterproof mascara from Avon ALL THE TIME (especially when I went swimming) because it worked. It was actually my favorite mascara." in 3 reviews
Katrina K.
Glenville
I bought this through a seller. I was not to impressed with this product. Application was a little hard, I had to keep applying coats. The color was not for me, I usually wear black. It was not waterproof throughout the day. It was smudging. I would not buy again or recommend.
Kayla T.
Second best mascara in existence. Smooth application. Creamy consistency. Long lasting wear. The wand applicator isn excellent. Doesn't wear off or rub off like most. I can even wear this swimming or to the beach and it doesn't seem to come off. Excellent product.
Ashley C.
Oakfield, NY
This is my new favorite mascara! It's perfect. No globs, no spider eyes. Perfect lashes every time. Pretty sure I won't be using any other mascara for quite some time! my eyelashes are naturally red, so I often have a hard time finding the right mascara and this is PERFECT. Wash-off Waterproof Mascara Brown By Avon (mine is in Black)
Sara M.
Toccoa
This is the best mascara I've ever used. I've been using it exclusively for about 10 years now. It really is both waterproof and wash-off, plus I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara I've found that doesn't irritate my eyes. Perfect product.
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
I didn't like this mascara, for what I paid for it. It took a long time to dry and left mascara on my eyelid, it did NOT wash off as easily as promised, and it literally made my eyelids hurt because they were clumpy. I wanted my money back, however, I bought it from a friend and didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
This mascara is great! It stays on until you want to take it off. It does not run when you sweat during a workout or when you get caught out in the rain. It sickens your lashes and makes them look twice as long!
Ali Y.
Not my favorite mascara but I like it for when I want to go for a more subtle, natural look. It gives me just the amount of highlight to my lashes that I need. I prefer big lashes most of the time though.
Katilyn M.
Saxton, PA
this is my go to mascara when i am in a rush it doesn't smudge it goes on smooth. I have tried other brands but this one is hands down my favorite. I had bought on last year and i just used all of it last month. I would buy this again i love it and i would recommend it to any of my friends.
Amanda P.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I live the brush design and the waterproof never fails me. A few times I have tried to see if there is something better and every time I always end up with my trusted Avon Wash Off Waterproof.
Christine L.