BY WASH 'N CURL

Wash 'N Curl Conditioner has a special curl-lock formula that works after you shampoo. Its ultra-rich ingredients condition and protect dry, damaged, color treated hair, without affecting hair color. Contains extra holding power not found in ordinary conditioners, to make curls last and last. Hair is instantly more manageable and gains added shine. Curls are light and bouncy, not weighed down. see more...

Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair that kinks and curls in some areas. So when I actually want it curly I need to use a curling iron or hot roller. The issue is that it is so fine that it falls easily. I bought this hoping it would help… it didn't. I'm not a big fan of the flowery smell either. Overall, it i just regular shampoo and I didn't notice any magic effect.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I tried this product several years ago thinking that it would be good for my wavy hair. I had hoped that it would help to retain the needed moisture and help make my waves/curls smoothr and more defined. I don't recall it making a big difference, and I never purchased it again so I must not have been very impressed. But I do remember really enjoying the smell.