Wasa Whole Grain Crispbread

by Wasa

Wasa® Whole Grain Crispbread.
Baked since 1919.
2g, fiber per serving.
12g, whole grains per serving.
Made with 100% whole grain.
New.
How do you Wasa? Share your recipe on www.wasa-usa.com.
Approved Bestlife™ thebestlife.com.

Is this available in Australia, and if so, where can I buy
Start your review of Wasa Whole Grain Crispbread!
Mega T.
Doral, FL
These are an excellent regular bread alternative if one is looking for a crunchy texture, healthy ingredients, and a filling carb to use for a spread or open face sandwich.
Sandrine M.
I really like Wasa crackers. They are very filling a nutritious. They are great with jam and cream cheese. They are a good value.
Angela D.
These are so good. I take a couple to work add a little PB or add piece of hard boiled egg and a slice of cheese. Good little snack that fills you up!
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
My pantry is stocked FULL of all different kinds of this. It is GREAT for a snack. Just slap some peanut butter or honey on and you've got yourself a snack that will last you for a while. My favorite kind is the sour dough. If you have kids and want a healthy snack for them, try putting peanut butter and bananas on it. It's great for anyone! They are also crispy and it is very pleasing. Not to mention how healthy these things are. I've successfully turned many of my friends to these. Go on! Try it! You'll want to try every flavor!
Alex M.
Very hard but super tasty. good with peanut butter. better option than other crackers. healthy and affordable
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
When i first tried these crackers i thought they were pretty tasty on their own , then i tried them with pepper jack cheese and found a new fave snack combination
Marie O.
Lambersart , Nord
I love those as a snack! They are suited for a light meal or quick snack. Those go really well with cheese or hummus or even avocado and tomatoes. Best part is that they’re quite healthy from a nutritional side!
Amanda C.
Oak Brook, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Delish and healthy very filling and can add many spreads like avocado or peanut butter
Julie B.
White Bear Lk, MN
Wasa Crispbreads are the best! They are my go-to cracker. I love pairing them with Babybel light cheese for a filling and healthy snack. They are low in calories and I never feel guilty eating them. I love all the flavors.
Page E.
My husband and I discovered Wasa Whole Grain about 5 years ago. It is our go to flatbread/cracker. We love the multi-grains with out the bitterness that some can have. I find it very affordable. We use it in place of bread often. Would highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...