BY WASA

Wasa® Whole Grain Crispbread.
Baked since 1919.
2g, fiber per serving.
12g, whole grains per serving.
Made with 100% whole grain.
New.
How do you Wasa? Share your recipe on www.wasa-usa.com.
Approved Bestlife™ thebestlife.com. see more...

Angela D.
Angela D.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I take a couple to work add a little PB or add piece of hard boiled egg and a slice of cheese. Good little snack that fills you up!
Danai K.
Danai K.
I like how crunchy these are. It makes them a great healthier cracker to pair with jams, cheeses, nutella, etc. I also like crumbling it on yogurt and mixing with granola to keep sugar in check. But lately I've been like bran crackers more!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
When i first tried these crackers i thought they were pretty tasty on their own , then i tried them with pepper jack cheese and found a new fave snack combination
Devery H.
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
My pantry is stocked FULL of all different kinds of this. It is GREAT for a snack. Just slap some peanut butter or honey on and you've got yourself a snack that will last you for a while. My favorite kind is the sour dough. If you have kids and want a healthy snack for them, try putting peanut butter and bananas on it. It's great for anyone! They are also crispy and it is very pleasing. Not to mention how healthy these things are. I've successfully turned many of my friends to these. Go on! Try it! You'll want to try every flavor!
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
We go through packages of these sooo quickly. Everyone here loves them. They are great with some hummus, a piece of Swiss, and black olives (as weird as that sounds). We picked them up for a chip alternative at first, but we got hooked. We don't even think about potato chips with these in the house.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Thomaston, CT
First bite and you think you're eating a snack you'd give to an animal at the zoo. Second bite you start to realize it's full of taste on it's own, but then when you top it with peanut butter, hummus or any favorite spread it's even better. It's flavorful and crunchy so it fulfills chip cravings for me!
Marci M.
Marci M.
Foodie Expert
My parents love this and I honestly did not think I was going to like them because I typically do not like anything that is whole grain but they really are amazing! It doesn't look like its going to have much flavor and the flavor is good by itself but with cheese on top or hummus it tastes so much better.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Very hard but super tasty. good with peanut butter. better option than other crackers. healthy and affordable