BY WASA

The full-bodied flavor of four perfectly blended, wholesome grains (rye, wheat, oats and barley) is in every bite of our multi grain bread. The oat flakes and rye bran topping add delicious complexity to each extra-crunchy thick slice. ... see more...

Anja W.
Anja W.
I am German and would always eat this at my Oma's house when I was little in Germany. I love how crunchy and satisfying it is. It is basically just a vehicle to get other things to your mouth (almond butter, tuna, hummus, ect.) so I like that it is not super thick like bread. LOVE.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love eating these with chicken or tuna salad on top, in place of bread. They remind me of Ryvita crackers and I looked for the longest time for a Ryvita substitute and this is it.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Lecanto, FL
Hearty and delicious! A great vessel for all of your favorite dips and more! Great crunch, and good flavor. Keeps you full and it a much better option than chips!
Anne Marie D.
Anne Marie D.
Maitland, FL
When my husband got put on a heart healthy diet these became his go to snack. Perfect for an on-the-go snack or dipped in hummus!
Thania S.
Thania S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought these a few weeks ago at Big Lots. I snacked on them with cream cheese and they were quite delicious and fill you up fast plus you get a good amount in the package. The only downside is the texture of the crackers are a little on the rough side so the roof of my mouth was a little scratched up after eating a few.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I liked the taste of these crackers, but the packaging was a bummer since it was a paper wrapper and I had to repackage them to store.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Definitely a good flavor and the best part is that they don't break into pieces when you bite into them. I recommend them for a change to an open-faced sandwich.