Food & SnacksSnack FoodsWasa
Wasa Multi Grain Crispbread

Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread

by Wasa

The full-bodied flavor of five perfectly blended, wholesome grains (rye, sourdough, wheat, oats and barley) are in every bite of our multi grain crispbread. The oat flakes and rye bran topping add delicious complexity to each extra-crunchy thick slice.

Wasa® Multi Grain crispbread is made of wholesome, all natural ingredients and makes a great addition to your day. The whole grains and fiber in Wasa®, combined with its signature crunchy texture, can help you feel full and keep you satisfied.

With 10 varieties of crispbread, Wasa® has a taste for everyone and is a great substitute for bread or other cracker options. Snack Smart, Snack Wasa®!

Was anyone else doing the Wasa crackers campaign? Mine never had a date for completion and it disappeared! Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread
is this 4 packs of 12?
Start your review of Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread!
Toyin D.
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Toyin D.
Tried this out as a complimentary box from Influenster, and I have to say it’s not bad! It’s certainly a healthy snack alternative. The initial bite is very good - crispy and lightly seasoned, but the aftertaste leaves an overwhelming grainy flavor which I wasn’t a fan of. However, with a little Cookie Butter/Peanut Butter or some cheese, that overwhelming grainy flavor does go away and it makes it a great grazing snack!
Hallie C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Hallie C.
I thought these were so good! They tasted great with a little cheese on them but also were great by themselves. I definitely will be buying these again!
Sheyenne M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Sheyenne M.
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product, I don’t eat crackers very often. I love that it is a healthier alternative than other crackers and my niece loves them. She eats them with hummus. I am glad that this is something that I can have in my house for other family members to enjoy. Thank you for letting me try 😊
Brianna R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Brianna R.
Omg these were sooo tasty !, this was my first time trying these Multi Grain crackers and the brand “Wasa “ I have nothing but good things to say about their crackers. The size of the cracker really allows you to play around with a bunch of flavors , I made few different recipes with them that came out delicious! I added a layer of cream cheese , sprinkled shredded mozzarella added basil seasoning and a couple of slices of tomato, and then I did the same first 3 ingredients with cream cheese ,mozzarella cheese, and basil , with fresh green Jalapeños slices that was soo good ! And I made a few others. That’s what I love about these crackers the possibilities of recipes are endless I also like that these can get you full off of a few of them. Also I loved the thick layers of crisps as each one has their own unique yummy crunch.
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Megan S.
I liked this, I tired it with tuna and with peanut butter. I preferred with peanut butter, I think it lends itself to sweetness more. My main issue is the packaging. It’s inside a papery-wax that cannot be resealed or closed making it difficult to store.
Kristin B.
Saint Leonard, MD
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Kristin B.
I really tried to like these Multi Grain Crispbread crackers but honestly they just weren't for me. They have a good source of fiber with blended grains of Rye, Wheat, Oat, & Barley but they seemed pretty bland for my taste. Maybe I'm not pairing it with the right food idk
Kara A.
Elizabethtown, PA
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Kara A.
I LOVE how crunchy these are. Same calories as a rice cake, but so much more satisfying. And you can put anything on top of them. Breakfast, lunch, a snack… the options are endless.
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Abby C.
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Abby C.
This product is a nice, healthy alternative to bread. While it’s a bit lacking in the flavor area, it’s not bad for a multi-grain flatbread. I tried mine with homemade apple butter for a tasty treat. Also great with hummus and salsa! I liked that they held up well, regardless of toppings, and give me an option that doesn’t leave me feeling guilty afterwards. I would recommend to anyone looking for a truly healthy snack option.
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Erin H.
These are a great, healthier alternative to bread or crackers. You can load them up with a variety of toppings to make a tasty snack. If you’re looking for something a little different than bread, give these a try!
Rebecca C.
Tampa, FL
Wasa® Multi Grain Crispbread uploaded by Rebecca C.
Love the healthy crunchy option of topping these crisps! The size makes it easy to control portion size too (instead of eating handfuls of crackers).
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...