BY WARSTEINER

Zee M.
First time I’ve ever tried it was at Octoberfest! Personally it is the best beer I’ve ever had! Tastes great and is very smooth. Can’t find it anywhere but in BevMo. You should definitely have it!
Luke M.
Morristown
This first time I had this was in Washington DC at a quaint little German restaurant. I bought this shortly after because it is delicious and pairs with any meat
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is a bit bitter, but otherwise it is light and easy to drink without giving you that terrible 'beer belly' feeling after one or two. I prefer it in the little keg that you can sometimes find, but the 12pk is also a decent choice in the bottle.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Warsteiner is one of the best beers! Very smooth in taste, ok in price (imports - ugh) and best in quality - Made in Germany. You're welcome, World (sorry lol I had to)
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
Me as a German girl I must say nothing comes close to German Beer. Yes there are a lot of good Beers out there but nothing like this one. Warsteiner is just absolutely the best, its not heavy, its smooth, it doesn't make you feel full after you had one too many. I just love it and will always go back to it.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Since I moved to US ..I can say that american beer is not so good *(I talk about tipical brands that you can buy everywere), With this brand I am familiar because I lived a while in Germany and it is a tipical beer there. It is like Bud Light here.. but definitely better. We buy it often. Good one!
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Love it its my go to must have i recommend it to every one yazzz love it i always buy it when i see it on sale someting i like to buy on a regular and i never go with out it
Kristina B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Warsteiner is a great German beer! It's affordable, tastes smooth and goes down easy. The only downside is that it can be hard to find.
Marion C.
Ia'm not so much a fan from wasteiner too sweet for me and it has a after taste i like more bitburger beer.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this beer! It's light and refreshing. For a German beer, this is one of the best!
Nicole K.
This is a bit tart but refreshing
lauren A.
Columbus , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where can I find this?? So far HEB is the only one to carry this around me.