BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerFragrance for Her
Warrior by Rachel Zoe for Women - 3 Pc Gift Set 34oz EDP Spray, 1oz EDP Spray, 034oz EDP Spray

Warrior by Rachel Zoe for Women - 3 Pc Gift Set 3.4oz EDP Spray, 1oz EDP Spray, 0.34oz EDP SprayModel NO : I0105772Gender : WomenType : 3.4oz EDP Spray, 1oz EDP Spray, 0.34oz EDP SprayBrand : Rachel Zoe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warrior by Rachel Zoe for Women - 3 Pc Gift Set 3.4oz EDP Spray, 1oz EDP Spray, 0.34oz EDP Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Shakeina  W.
Warrior by Rachel Zoe for Women - 3 Pc Gift Set 3.4oz EDP Spray, 1oz EDP Spray, 0.34oz EDP Spray uploaded by Shakeina  W.
Rachel Zoe's WARRIOR perfume is so beautiful. It's light and clean, stays with you all day. I got many compliments when I wore this at work for the first time. I love the bottle, it's heavy and the top compliments the body of it. There's other encouraging scent names that are also very nice but the warrior fit my taste perfectly.

Looking for your answer?