Warren Laboratories George's Always Active Aloe Vera - 64 fl oz uploaded by Nhat H.Warren Laboratories George's Always Active Aloe Vera - 64 fl oz uploaded by Nhat H.Warren Laboratories George's Always Active Aloe Vera - 64 fl oz uploaded by Nhat H.

BY WARREN LABORATORIES

100% Fractionally Distilled Aloe Barbadensis MillerWe grow aloe vera plants that have been scientifically selected. Remember, not all aloe vera plants are the same. We selected one particular variety of Aloe Barbadensis Miller. We process the aloe by a unique trade secret method that selectively removes constituents which we feel are not desirable. No preservatives, chemicals and/or water have been added. Roadrunner's ChoiceWhile researching the aloe vera plant in Mexico and Texas, we noticed that the roadrunner bird consistently ran to a special variety of aloe plant when it needed a drink. We then concentrated on this plant to produce George's Always Active Aloe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just purchased this yesterday from Wholefoods because it was recommended by Gothamista from youtube to sooth irritated and inflamed skin. I used it with  vegetable glycerin and facial oils as suggested, and IT WORKED WONDERS ON MY SKIN! My skin felt cooler and less irritated throughout the day thanks to this. I also used the mixture with compressed cotton face masks and that worked beautifully too. This product is not very expensive (I got both bottles as pictured for $21) and is so great for your skin. It’s much more convenient than cutting fresh aloe from the backyard, so I definitely see myself repurchasing this in the future.
#bloom #bloombadge #contest
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love having this shelf stable version of aloe Vera juice on hand. I use it to mix my mask powders and also use it to make my hair and face mists. I've even drank it before and it's not bitter at all. It's affordable too