BY WARP BROTHERS

A perfect floor runner, shelf and drawer liner, and used to lay drying dishes on! It goes down quickly and lays flat, protecting new or freshly cleaned carpet from mud and tracking Ribs hold dirt until it can be wiped up or carried away It won t tear, yet it is easily cut to size with regular scissors  It is almost impervious to spills and wipes clean with damp cloth 50 x 30" ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great for any home redecorating jobs, painting, keeping wood floors clean or even to place over items to keep dust off of them. " in 1 review
  • "I use this for many things." in 1 review
kuku k.
Works well, very durable. Great for dishes and even in tool chests. The ribs really help cutting it straight at least in 1 direction.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Scha handy item to have! It works great for any home redecorating jobs, painting, keeping wood floors clean or even to place over items to keep dust off of them.
Samantha B.
I like this for the winter , I put a big peice from the front door to my bench so people can take their shoes off . It saves you from messes like mud
Becky R.
Avon, IN
We used this product when we had our house on the market. it kept the floor clean when people walked through our house
Kimberly A.
I use this for many things. Painting. Keep floors clean. Protect my floors. From spills