Warner New Media Warner Bros. 1000381327 Lego Marvel Super Heroes Ps3

Find video games at Target.com! Lego: marvel brings classic marvel characters to life in fun, family-friendly lego form. It debuts an original storyline featuring nick fury, who enlists the help of iron man, the hulk, thor, spider-man, wolverine, and other marvel heroes, to help save the earth from loki and galactus, the devourer of the worlds. Players will take on the mission to save the world and explore famous landmarks in lego new york and other iconic locations throughout the marvel universe. Unlock over 100 characters including captain america, thor, black widow, hawkeye, deadpool, loki, and even galactus. see more...

• Would this game be great for a 5year old boy? 1 Answers
Alexiis O.
Bought this game for my kids! They are 6 and 5 years old, and as a mom I want a videogame that is not very violent but entertaining. Well, Lego's is just that! You can still "kill" your oponent without any blood, just lego pieces flying everywhere! There is the main gameplay, which are the missions that you have to do, and their are other little tasks that you can do in the map! It is a fun game that I have played with my children, and have even played on my own! Love it!
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
As a 20 year old I still love Lego games! They are very well made and still super fun even for older crowds. This game is no exception. The Lego characters are so cute and the gameplay is always really exciting and fun. These are great games for younger kids too. It's a great way for kids to experience fun games with their favorite characters while still being age appropriate. Though they are still challenging, I think the gameplay is perfect for younger kids and it's very rewarding for them to be able to play a game without anyone's help!
Jennifer K.
My 5 year old son loves super heroes and legos so he absolutely loves this game! There is so many characters to unlock and it's actually really fun! I really enjoy playing this game with him. He knows how to play this game so well, I don't know how he figures the steps out but he does. I highly recommend buying this game, especially if you love superheroes!
Selena J.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Lego video games are wonderful for smaller children, they can not die! Ok, yes they can die, but they instantly respawn. It's multiplayer, adventurous enough to keep an adult entertained while playing alone or with a child. A must try for any gaming family!
Jennifer J.
My daughters (and I) love LEGO and the Marvel movies, so this is the perfect combination! They love trying to help play (they are 4 and 2) but mostly just like busting everything up lol
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL
My daughter loves this game and has a blast completing the missions. She always tries to show me what she can accomplish with the Lego superheroes she can't get enough.
Sydney G.
This is s good game for younger kids and teenagers. It's easy to get the hang of and its fun. I got this last year for Christmas and it's fun!
Emily F.
Love this game! There are so many mini missions that it makes it even more fun. Not to mention the funny scenes during the game
Amanda Lynn J.
My boys love this game. It is a great child's game when your kids want a Lego game! The game seems to be easy to navigate!
Carrie S.
It was a fun game, but the story line seemed short. I'm still playing it though so I can unlock all the characters.
Courtney M.
Would this game be great for a 5year old boy?