BY WARNER NEW MEDIA

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes features an original story crossing all the Marvel families. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they try to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a Super weapon which they could use to control the Earth. Players will chase down Comic Bricks as they travel across a LEGO New York and visit key locations from the Marvel universe such as Stark Tower, Asteroid M, an abandoned Hydra Base and the X-Mansion. see more...

Victoria N.
Lake Dallas, TX
This was a great game to play Co op. My husband and I loved playing it together. I loved all of the Marvel characters that they put in the game. Alot of them most people don't know who they are unless you read the comics. It doesn't matter what age you are this is a game for the entire family.
Liz W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I absolutely LOVE all of the Lego games for Xbox! They’re my favorites! Super simple(if you’re into that, which I am) and great because you literally have to break everything, which is so much fun! Play as many different characters from the Marvel universe!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a great game for all ages. You can play multiplayer or by yourself. There is so many activities to do in the game and characters to collect you can finish the main story then go back to any level to complete other mission that can unlock new characters or abilities. It's worth the prices but I always suggest going to your local game stop and checking for used versions if any game.
Katie C.
I like a lot of the Lego games but this one is a tad different. Where the others- Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc, follow set storyline (for the most part). This has a story but then also has numerous missions in a somewhat open world . It plays differently. I thoroughly enjoy.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
This game is really fun , it's very vibrant as far as color and appeal. I would say it's fun for all ages .it has multi player , I wanna say I paid about $25 but that's when it was a new game. I really enjoy it and so do my younger siblings!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
One of my favorite games for Xbox 360 besides COD games. My first lego game and it was awesome. Has a story line then goes to an open world kind of where you can do little missions. I thoroughly enjoy this game. Not just for little kids!! ♡
Christina F.
This is my absolute favorite video game. It includes nearly every Marvel character you can imagine in a fun new story. The free play mode is the most extensive I've ever seen from a LEGO game. There are many side tasks you can do in the free play mode, including saving Stan Lee from all kinds of peril. There is a lot of humor in this game and it is suitable to play around young children. It is also a great game to replay, my husband and I have played it together many times. I highly recommend getting this game.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
A great game for young to old ages. This game has tons of levels and surprising twists throughout the game. This game doesn't get boring or repetitive. There are always new challenges, and even characters that you might already be familiar with! You defeat many new villains, and learn new tricks. Little kids can even master the basics, and they love it. It's not even too childish or easy for older kids either! I'm sure a lot of teens would love this addicting game. I definitely recommend this for any superhero-loving people. There isn't scary action, or bloody and murderous killing. So, don't fear that it is too mature for your children.
Lynne W.
Euless, TX
My husband and I adore this game. We love all of the LEGO games in general, but this one has the most characters to choose from, and several different types of play-throughs so you can always find something to do. I would not recommend it for small children, as my husband and I both go crazy when trying to fly with certain characters or do certain co-op tasks. It's definitely one of the best "clean" games for kids and adults alike!
Heather D.
Reading, PA
Being 21 and only ever really enjoying playing COD games on the Xbox I was a little skeptical when my boyfriend came home with this and wanted to play. However, I gave it a shot and immediately fell in love. This game isn't just for kids. You must complete challenges which arnt always easy. I also like having the ability to play with more than one player.