BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Warner Home Video The Hangover
  • "This is a funny movie if your into raw and raunchy comedy, overall it's a good movie with a great cast. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this movie very funny can watch over and over its that good it puts you in a better mood lol " in 5 reviews
Nicole K.
I love this movie! Reminds you of stupid times with your friends. Of course its a whole different level of stupid, but quite entertaining!!
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
Funny, but kinda annoying. I thought there was going to be more to this. Cannot believe there are sequels...LET ME GUESS WHAT HAPPENS ;)
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
Lmao this movie kills me. its super fun and hilarious. its a great adventure to follow and a good movie to watch with a group of friends
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I think this is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Has a lot of bad language so not suitable for younger kids. But soooo funny!
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
OMG!!!! This movie is Hilarious!!! I have watched this movie maybe 50 times. The mess these guys gets into will keep you laughing.
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
I think this movie is pretty funny. I mean its a must see because every one loves referring to it but I think once is good for me.
Meda D.
Super hilarious and loved the movie! My older kids enjoyed it also ! The first movie was great also but this one was even better !
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie blew me away...it was fantastic! I will purchase this one for sure! Funny to the very end. This is a must watch movie!
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
Best movie ever! Phil was my favorite !
Still love this movie! AT walmart it was 2 bucks! At the end it might just suprise you!
Kenneth H.
The perfect movie to watch while under the influences. Lol. This movie is hilarious it has you laughing from beginning to end.
Summer H.
Who is your favorite character?
Laura S.
Daly City, CA
Do you think they will come out with another hangover movie?
Kistal A.
Who else think this is a great movie?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
What's your favorite "Allen-ism"?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What was your favorite Laugh out Loud moment from the Hangover?