BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Warner Home Video The Hangover
  • "This is a funny movie if your into raw and raunchy comedy, overall it's a good movie with a great cast. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this movie very funny can watch over and over its that good it puts you in a better mood lol " in 5 reviews
Kistal A.
I love the hangovers there really funny i think they should make more soon I'm so ready.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I love The Hangover! All of them actually! I love the stupid funny kind of comedy :)
DaJah D.
Raleigh
This Movie I Hilarious! Its a MUST WATCH. I Also Recommend Watching Hangover 2 and 3.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Loved this movie and could watch it over and over again... the sequels, not so much.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
One of my favorite movies EVER! I want a part 4 soon but I don't think that's coming.
Courtney D.
Tolland, CT
Funny but a certain type of humor I found funny but some of my friends found cruel
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best comedies ever made. sound track is great also. cameo by mike tyson.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
This movie was hilarious and so are the other parts. It is one of my favorites!!!!
cinthyaagua
Moultrie
Great movie! All the thing they did It kept me laughing threw out the whole movie.
Raina D.
Very funny movies! I'm glad they made a set of them! You can't just stop at one!
Summer H.
Who is your favorite character?
Laura S.
Daly City, CA
Do you think they will come out with another hangover movie?
Kistal A.
Who else think this is a great movie?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
What's your favorite "Allen-ism"?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What was your favorite Laugh out Loud moment from the Hangover?