BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Warner Home Video The Hangover
  • "This is a funny movie if your into raw and raunchy comedy, overall it's a good movie with a great cast. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this movie very funny can watch over and over its that good it puts you in a better mood lol " in 5 reviews
Breanna B.
This movie is hilarious. Every time I watch it I laugh harder. Alan makes the entire movie. So, so funny.
whitney p.
We love this movie and also second one. Was a great purchase we can watch it over and over it's hilarious!
Amber R.
Nothampton, PA
Hilarious movie! Definitely a comedy must watch! A lot better than any of the sequels! Highly recommend it!
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an absolutely amazing movie and if you haven't seen it yet I would highly recommend it to anyone!!
Tiffanie R.
Funniest movie ever! I prefer the second one but this is a MUST see!! From start to finish funny as hell
Jason R.
Essex Jct, VT
Bianca P.
These movies are hilarious!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't find them funny. I think it is a great one!
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
The Hangover was hilarious. Honestly. I'm wish they had stopped at just one, because the first was great.
Summer H.
This is one of the funniest movies that I have ever seen. A lot of my favorite actors are in this movie.
Jenny S.
This movie is hilarious and an instant classic that you can watch over and over. It has a great cast.
Summer H.
Who is your favorite character?
Laura S.
Daly City, CA
Do you think they will come out with another hangover movie?
Kistal A.
Who else think this is a great movie?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
What's your favorite "Allen-ism"?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What was your favorite Laugh out Loud moment from the Hangover?