BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Warner Home Video The Hangover
  • "This is a funny movie if your into raw and raunchy comedy, overall it's a good movie with a great cast. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this movie very funny can watch over and over its that good it puts you in a better mood lol " in 5 reviews
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This movie is absolutely funny ! The plot to the movie is that all 4 guys go to vagus to have a bachelor party and they wind up getting so wasted. The next morning when they wake up there hotel is trashed and they lost their friend (Doug). The 3 guys try to trace back their steps so they can find their friend (Doug) but they run into some trouble with some people along the way that they delt with when they where wasted and couldn't remember anything.I really like this movie because it is a great comedy and it's a good movie to see when you're wanting a good laugh. I would recommend this movie for people to see because it is funny.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This was a very funny movie. I could watch it everyday. This is a late night movie my husband and I love to watch. Good acting and very comedic. I could watch this over and over. If your looking for funny I would recommend.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is so hilarious and not as inappropriate as you would think it would be. The characters are really interesting and the plot is so unique and detailed. It’s easy to watch and a great option that lots of people enjoy!
Harout T.
This movie is really funny and entertaining. This is more based on guy humor and the stupid funny is pretty good in this movie. I think the acting in this movie is pretty good and there are a few great scenes. I would recommend this movie and the 2nd part of this movie if anyone has not watched it.
Hali N.
westville , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is totally funny the plot-line is :Two days before his wedding, Doug (Justin Bartha) and three friends (Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis) drive to Las Vegas for a wild and memorable stag party. In fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can't remember a thing; nor can they find Doug. With little time to spare, the three hazy pals try to re-trace their steps and find Doug so they can get him back to Los Angeles in time to walk down the aisle.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Defintely a male oriented movie, but it's funny as hell. I loved this movie from beginning to end. Had some definite laugh out loud moments as well as many cringe worthy scenes. I enjoyed this a lot. I know my husband loves this movie too. Don't take it too seriously and just go along with the crazy antics of these silly and quirky men. Some more quirky than others!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My favorite comedy. The acting and storyline of this film kept me laughing from start to finish. I feel it was cast perfectly. I also enjoyed the sequels to this movie, which in most cases I only like the first film. I prefer the first hangover over the second and third but also think they are still hilarious films. A great movie full of laughter for everyone.
Mary F.
So WHAT do guys do for a bachelors only party, weekend trip, etc…. Good thing wives never actually find out… Until now! This is so freaking funny a definite much watch!
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of the funniest comedies of all time I could sadly see me and my friends doing the same kind of stuff. There really isn't another movie out there that's like the hangover. How do you get so messed up you lose the groom the day before the wedding? Watch and find out.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I guess you can say I have no sense of humor at all but I found this movie to be very stupid. The only thing I liked about this movie was the tiger in the bathroom. I get that the movie is suppose to show what happens when you throw a bachelor party in Vegas but it wasn't entertaining at all. I have watched all 3 of them & I still can't get interested in them.
Summer H.
Who is your favorite character?
Laura S.
Daly City, CA
Do you think they will come out with another hangover movie?
Kistal A.
Who else think this is a great movie?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
What's your favorite "Allen-ism"?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What was your favorite Laugh out Loud moment from the Hangover?